Chapter 6: Night of terror

You both woke up and headed to the club to find the acupuncturist. When you arrive the club was weirdly full with people dancing and drinking.

"We finally made it, how many thieves does this stupid place have?" You asked while stretching.

"Right, we have to go find the acupuncturist."

"I think I'm gonna go and get myself a drink first." You said walking off.

"Really?" Nikaido asked in disbelief.

When you get to the bar you order your favorite beverage and as you wait, you notice the person beside you drinking had a cup full of pins or needles. The bartender and man start to converse.

"So is your magic as good as everyone says?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Tch... hey sorcerer."

"Huh?"

As he turns around you clamp your mouth over his face.

"What the fuck? Whoa dude who are you?" He asks the person inside of you.

Your inner being slowly cups the mans face. At first she was smirking wickedly but frowned and said...

"You are not the one..."

After a few minutes passed you unclamped yourself from the man as he looked at you bewildered as to what just happened.

"Oi, so what did the chick in my mouth say to you exactly?" You asked as you took one strong grip off of him and wiped your mouth of excess saliva.

"Uh umm... something like 'I'm not the one'?"

"Oh? Is that so? Die then..." you were about to slice this loser up when Nikaido stops you.

"(Y/n) you found him already? How'd it go?"

"Yeah and once again it didn't go as I hoped it would, so I was going to kill the fucker." You said nonchalantly.

"Woah! Hold on a sec dude, are you really sure you wanna kill me?! You came to see me right? I can use my magic to change your hideous face."

"....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING HIDEOUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT?! MAGIC DOESNT EVEN WORK ON ME!" You shouted at the man.

"Yeah! Her face isn't hideous! In fact it's the most beautiful, wonderful, blinding-" Nikaido kept rambling as you couldnt hear what she was saying since you were to focused on wanting to kill this asshole.

"Changing faces is my specialty, wouldn't hurt to try it right?" He asked as he held up his mug of needles.

So after giving it a go your face was completely covered in pins. After he finished you paused for a second.

"...IT HURTS AHHHHHHHH-" you screamed comically as you waved your hands around.

"Her face should return back into a human in a little while, in the meantime. I could read your fortune while your waiting." He elaborated as they both ignored your pleas of pain.

"Uh oh... looks like somethings bad going to happen to you because of your heart."

"My heart? What does that mean? That I should pay attention to my health?" Nikaido asked confused.

"The death sign should up so you should be careful, my readings usually come true."

"Hmm." She stared at the needles on the floor worried now.

"Nikaido...Nikaido! Something is seriously wrong with my face!" You exclaimed.

"(Y/n)?! Your face!"