Chapter 9: Retrace

The sorcerer world

N and shin were with a sorcerer named Turkey. The sorcerer made living dolls or replicas of the person someone is thinking about; at the use of black powder.

As they tested it, Noi, Ebisu, and Fujita entered and they proceeded as planned. Shin once again put some of his powder in a jar provided by turkey. A few minutes later a woman resembling you emerged from the oven. She looked almost identical to you, except she didn't have the scales and snake like features on her like you did. She had crosses marked on her eyes, she was covered in herbs and other stuff as she stiffly laid there, as if died.

"Follow the doll, see what the she was doing before she was cursed." N ordered the group as he left.

They followed it around and eventually after a series of short unrelated events, they were led to a shabby and rundown apartments. They left the doll with Ebisu and Fujita while Noi and Shin questioned the landlord.

"Do you know anything about the tendent in 106?"

"Hot chick? She hasn't been in there for a year."

"Do you happen to know the name or any info on her?" Noi asked bewildered.

"Nope, she's one of the many people in the area without identification. Some sorcerers do this for numerous reasons-" as the landlord finished they heard screams emanat from the room they left.

As the barged in, Fujita was beaten to a bloody pulp as the (Y/n) like person chewed the raw large intestines of Ebisu who fell to the ground shuddering.

The doll turned to them with a murderous glint in there eyes while remaining lifeless.

"The doll reacted violently when we found the box..." Fujita wearily said as he groaned in pain.

Noi began healing both as Shin dealed with the now violent doll.

Managing to deeply cut Shin in the neck, the doll protected the safe but was futile as Shin punched a literal hole in the dolls chest.

The doll now falls to the ground as juicy sauce of liquids leak out of it.

"Can't believe a surf and turf managed a hit on me." He complained as the dolls body now evaporated into a puff of black smoke.

Shin dissolved the box as a mummified head emerged. Holding it up to Noi she healed it back to its original state.

"..."

"Eh?"

"What?"

It was the original head of the person inside you. This wasn't the doll but the real person... well their head at least.

The hole

You drove a car filled with dead sorcerers in the back of it.

You wore a thicker parka since the weather got colder in December.

You focused on the rode as you took your glove off and grabbed Nikaido's hand. You felt her cold hands contrast against your warm ones.