Chapter 11: Risu

As you slept peacefully, Nikaido awoke earlier than you planning ahead since she is nervous of here. (She's afaird of you learning she's a sorcerer.)

'I can't believe I'm here again, as soon as we change (Y/n)'s face back to normal we're heading straight back to the hole.' Nikaido ponders to herself as stares at her finger with a bandaid over it. It's the finger she bite during the fight with the two cleaners.

'If we're going to leave soon then I'm going to have to take some risks.' She decides.

She wakes you up and informs you of her plan.

"....ARE YOU SERIOUS?! You're suggesting we split up?"

"Yes, we already have a lead of a cross eyed woman named Risu. I know you don't like the idea of splitting up but we're not going to get anywhere fast enough if we comb through the same area. If we split up and gather more information we'd find her sooner." She responded calmly as she ate some chips.

"Hmm alright, but if anything happens I want you to come back to this spot immediately and wait for me to come back." You instructed seriously as you palmed her cheeks and kissed her. She smiles and agrees.

You both prepare and leave separately into the sorcerer world again.

Meanwhile at En's domain, he's managed to get his servents a machine that would act as a body for the head.

As the head was placed on top the contraption, En powered with his smoke. Once fully powered the head began testing the mechanic body and as soon she felt comfortable she looked at En and shook a little.

"How's the body Risu? Does it move well? I would've assumed a scumbag like yourself would at least produce a little smoke." En taunted as he watched her slow movements.

She hides behind a mushroom decor and stares at him.

"You're... En right?" She asked while pointing at him.

"Hmm... so you know me? That makes things easier for me then."

She cowers as she holds her hands together as if begging.

"Please don't kill me! I'll do anything you ask of me!" She pleads as she kneels before with crocodile tears in her eyes.

"Eh... what's your problem?" En asked bewildered.

As soon as he said that, Noi and Shin enter the door with Ebisu in Noi's hand. She was being carried like a rag doll.

"We're late because of you!" Noi scolds Ebisu as she cackles quietly. Noi sighs in return as she drops Ebisu and focuses on what's happening.

"I assume you handled it?"

Shin holds out a black bag out to confirm En's question.

"We've got some info too."

"Great let's have tea to talk with our guest."

Everyone was now sitting in a tea room that was well decorated with tea and a variety of pastries.

Risu begins to stuff her face while sipping her tea as everyone watches her eat childishly.

"Fahhh that hit the spot." She sighs contently as she sits back.

En and Shin begin their investigation.

"Risu how much do you know about the cross eyed gang?" Shin asked as he got to writing.

"Huh? I don't know jack shit about em. I had barely joined them when they sent me on my first job... where I died! Ahahaha!" She laughs at the irony.