Side Chapter 1: Reminiscing and a Nightmare

After getting off of work and visiting Nikaido for lunch. You began remembering the first time you cooked with her. It was two weeks after waking with no memories. You would be doing on and off jobs to make a living for yourself in the Hole. Feeling hungry you noticed ginger and some Ohba. Collecting it you thought you could ask Nikaido to cook these for you.

You and her weren't as well acquainted at first. So when you popped in she just gave you a courtesy smile and asked what you needed. You showed her the bag you had with ginger and ohba. "Can you cook me something with this?"

"Hmm yeah we can make some gyoza with this. Here I'll show you." She said kindly as she lead you to her work space.

She went into a lot of details on how to make it. Eventually when you two finished, she lead you to the roof to eat the food. It was night now and the city was dimly lit with the street lights. You and her sat together and talked about the day.

Back to the present you and Nikaido were at your place relaxing since it was raining today and look always Nikaido oddly got sick when it happened. So you told her to come over so you could chill together.

She was laying on your lap as you sat on the bed with a cup of coffee.

"Those were weird days huh Nikaido? Back then we'd hardly see one another and I was very wearily of you." You told her as you finished talking about the memory.

"Yeah I think that was the day I started growing feelings for you." She said covering her face with your blanket. You assumed it was to hide from her embarrassing confession but to her, she just wanted to smell your scent from the cover.

You laughed and looked at outside.

Feeling mischievous you got up and put your coffee on the nearby table.

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" Nikaido asked confused and missing your warmth already.

"Nothing, just getting comfortable..." you said nonchalantly as you turned the lights off and returned back to bed with Nikaido as she giggled at you.

You both cuddled and fell back asleep in each other's arms.

As you slept you dreamt this strange dream that felt so real...?

In the Sorcerer's World

You looked around and saw that you were in an unknown location but you were bound by chains. They felt heavy and left terrible marks on your wrists.

"What the fuck...?" You asked yourself as you pulled them.

You heard a door open in the somewhat regular room. It was the man from before except his partner isn't with him.

"(Y/n) I'm back from work baby~♡"

"...hah?" You asked bewildered by his words.

"Hehehe... look at you sitting there all confused and adorable looking~!" He coed as he took off his mask.

 look at you sitting there all confused and adorable looking~!" He coed as he took off his mask