Prologue

In the future

The once peaceful place of Musutafu, Japan is now going through a crisis. Screams of terrors, cries of children, and tumbling buildings occur in every corner.

A woman was panting as she run away from the tumbling building with her child pressed in her chest for extra security. Beads of sweat running down her head, and the rapid beating of her heart loud enough to hear through her ears.

Finding a secure area where other people were gathered, the woman turn her attention to where most of the people were looking at to see familiar figures.

"THE HEROES HAVE ARRIVED!" A man in the crowd shout as the people applaud.

"WE'RE SAVED!"

"THE NUMBER ONE AND TWO HERO ARE HERE ALONG WITH THEIR UNITE TEAM!" A fan base cheered.

"Creati and Uravity have this area secured. Red Riot, Charge Bolt, and Ingenium are dealing with the villains near the premises. The rest of the team are helping around with the damages." The dual haired hero reported to the other two heroes.

"That's good. But we have to be on the look out for the main villain." The green haired man input, mumbling other ideas as the hero next to him scowl impatiently.

The dual haired hero glance at the other hero with a sigh, "Dynamight, please refrain-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU DAMN ICY-HOT!" The spiky haired hero, Dynamight, shout in rage.

During the mini argument, a villain appear near the people as the dual haired hero form a ice wall in between the villain and people.

"Shoto!" The green haired hero gasp.

"Dynamight and Deku, find the main villain. I can take care of things here." The dual haired hero instruct.

Another villain rush away from the scene as Dynamight chase after them. Deku catching up to his speed as they run after the villain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DEKU!" Dynamight growl.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going after the villain!" Deku replied.

After many twists and turns, the villain has come to a dead end in a familiar alleyway.

"We have you cornered." Deku breathe heavily.

The villain cackle in a sick tone, "I may have no room to run-"

Deku sigh in exhaustion at the scene before him. Dynamight blast the villain to the wall, creating a huge dent with their body.

The villain cough and scowl in rage. Dynamight only smirk back but was soon wiped off his face when he see the villain open some sort of orange portal above them.

Shouting was heard coming from the portal until six familiar figures dropped, stacked on top of each other. All groaning in pain as confusion display upon their features.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Both spiky haired males boomed.

"No." Deku said in a breathy tone. The sudden realization dawned upon both heroes as they rush towards the villain and the group.

"Dad?" A similar green haired teen called out.

"SHOJIKI!" The dual haired hero shout out to his son. The rest of the heroes behind him as they all try an rush over to save their kids in time.

Everything happened so fast. One moment they're all close to rescue the group of teens, the next, they're gone. Right in front of the heroes.

The villain close the portal and make another to escape but Deku zip in front of them and sent a 30% cowling towards the villain. The villain feeling their entire body erupt in pain as they cough out blood.

"We're too late." Ingenium said in a low, broken tone.

Dynamight's hands start emitting small explosives as his whole body shake in pure rage. His ruby eyes and aura growing dark.

"YOU BASTARD! WHERE THE FUCK YOU SENT MY SON!" Dynamight grip the villain's neck, the villain cough as their veins start protruding from their neck and head.

Red Riot and Deku pulled the raging hero off the villain after the third pull.

"We have to keep the villain alive so we can interrogate them and find out where they sent our sons." Red Riot reason with the still raged hero.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, SHITTY HAIR!" Dynamight shout.

The villain cough a few times before they let out a low chuckle. The heroes turn their attention back to the villain. Deku immediately released a device as the device near the villain and form into handcuffs, and wrapped around the villain's whole hands. The device specialized to keep the villain from using their quirk.

"You won't ever see them again." The villain spat.

"Listen here villain. Where did you sent our sons, huh? Tell us or we'll all face a much bigger problem when a certain group of women find out!" The hero Charge Bolt wails as Red Riot comfort him with a side hug.

"Oh my engines, he's right! Let's just remain calm!" Ingenium exclaim with chopping motion.

The villain raised a brow at the scene in front of them. It was not something they see everyday. It's odd yet intriguing.

"TELL US WHERE YOU SENT THEM OR I'LL BLAST YOUR ASS TO BITS!" Dynamight shout gripping the villain's collar, his other hand giving off explosives to use on the villain if they don't answer him.

"I sent your little spawns back in time, to the past." The villain cackle but come to an abrupt silence.

"Shoto!" Ingenium and Deku exclaim.

The dual haired hero, Shoto, clench his icy fist and sigh.

"Let's bring the villain to the VC. This case will be classified." Shoto ordered.

"You mean, oh man." Charge Bolt gasp.

"Yes, bring them to the Vain Chamber. We'll deal with them there." Shoto said in a firm tone.

The Vain Chamber is an underground chamber, underneath Shoto's agency where he rarely brings top villains to interrogate. It's highly guarded and secured. Furthermore, they can't use their quirk down there.

The heroes gather and bring the villain to the Vain Chamber. The heroes plan to keep it from the other heroes that work along with them. At least for now until they get the answer they need. They won't rest until they have their kids back.

*========================*<==💀==>

Hello Sweets~ (My reader's name)

I am author Swiss, but you can call me Mama <*Sugar Mama*>. This is my first time writing a fanfic so if there's any errors, bear with me and please kindly point it out. I am still learning how to form sentences, grammars, and more.

I would like to once again disclaim that I do not own Boku no hero academia nor the beautiful art.

This is purely an Alternate Universe. I only came up with the storyline.

I am always looking to improve and make sure that my sweets enjoy what they're reading. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoy. (☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎♡

[Edit: I have changed the hero name for Bakugou because I have been recently updated with the manga.. I apologize on my part. I will fix the errors later when I have time.]

-Author RS💋