Chapter 14

UA grounds; Dorms.| Disaster.|

Another day, another agenda. Well, the class of 1A has a routine that they follow so it's nothing new to them. Unless Mr. Aizawa or the principal have something up their sleeves for the students.

As for Iriya's group, all besides one is doing well. These past few days they've spent with their fathers, their family, has been great. Each of the child has gained a bond with their father. Their missing piece of their future.

While everyone was being all filled with warmth and attention they've always yearned for, one still reject it, everything from this time. Kazan.

Kazan has not been sleeping the moment they were placed to this time. The only sleep he got was when they had their first combat training with their fathers. The sleep he receive only being 10 minutes.

His energy, his whole aura was dimmed. He was like a ticking time bomb ready to explode from even the slightest thing or someone who sets him off. All he wanted to do was go home, his home. He never admits it aloud but he miss his mom.

It is early, six in the morning. Iriya's group is found in the common room. All snuggled up and off in their own dreamland.

Kiyomi is snuggled up to Kaen, her left arm across Kaen's chest with her left leg placed on the male's stomach. Kaen have his left arm under Kiyomi's head as her pillow, his right arm under his head for support.

Iriya is laying head digging in Kiyomi's back, arms wrapped around her waist with his body curled in a fetal position above Kiyomi. Shojiki lay next to his twin, his back facing him.

Seiji is laying flat on his back, his left arm extended and used as a pillow for Shojiki. His hand extended as if he wants to be in contact with everyone.

On the other hand, there's Kazan's squad. Seeing that their leader is up early, they all decide to stay up with their blonde, spiky-haired male friend. Coming together as they plan to make breakfast for everyone while they're asleep.

"That's not how you fucking whisk them, you damn remote controller!" Kazan shout to Sora as he take the batter away from the male then continue to whisk the batter in a rapid pace.

"Yo Kaz-bro, the pancakes are done!" Isamu present the plate that is piled up with delicious stacks of golden pancakes.

Luca open a pot, steam coming out as the content inside appears to be cooked, "Rice is done as well."

"I finished my French toast menu! Behold, lightning bits!" Raiden shout, showing off his lightning shaped, French toasts.

Isamu was by Sora's side, trying to help his poor friend from Kazan's wrath.

"Chill, Kaz-bro. It's too early to be arguing." Isamu dismiss Sora, gently pushing him towards Raiden.

A thick, dark aura emits from Kazan. His fists clenched, jaw as well. His eyes turning pitch black with his veins protruding from his forehead.

"Do not piss me off." Kazan gruffly spoke. His tone dead serious, venom laced with each word.

"KYAAAAA! KAZ IS GOING TO KILL US!" Raiden scream running around in the kitchen.

Kazan remain in his spot, his left eye twitch in irritation as his friends run around the kitchen like headless chickens. All shouting and moving around to be in a safe distance from their explosive friend.

"What is going on?" Iida ask the Bakugo jr. squad. Most of the class of 1A has woken up by the loud commotion and made their way down to see what it was about.

Deku turn to peer over to Kazan and gulp. The blonde spiky-haired male's energy was thick in the air, almost deadly for them to breathe.

"Aww, look at them! Sleeping like this isn't anything new to them." Mina pointed to Iriya's squad.