Chapter 12

UA grounds; Ground Omega.| Dori Squad vs Baku Squad 2.0.. pt 2.|

"Okay, time out! I said time out!" Raiden shriek when Seiji send a power punch to the ground, creating a small earthquake.

Seiji clench his iron fist with a smirk, "Hey, get back here! We're not done playing."

"Let me breathe first. C'mon, I don't want to hurt you." Raiden wheeze.

Seiji show no sign of stopping any time soon. Raiden make his hand into finger guns, pulsing his electricity to shoot towards Seiji. The strings of electrical shocks zap Seiji's chest as he shook in his spot.

"I warned you!" Raiden apologize and goes to Seiji's side.

"You cheater! Set me back to normal!" Kaen growl.

Sora pretends to think, tilting his head, "Let me think about it.. how about no?" Sora chuckle skipping around the slow-motioned Kaen.

Kaen groan in irritation. The red haired male ignite his hands as he move them towards Sora. In an agonizing, slow motion.

Sora see his friend's action and sigh, "Fine, I'll play fair."

With a rough punch to Kaen's stomach, Sora clap his hands. Kaen's face turn a bit red, veins protruding from his forehead as he spat out his saliva. Taken off guard by the hard blow.

Setting back time, Kaen lands face first on the ground, "Starting now." Sora smile.

Kiyomi and Luca are on the other side of the field. Kiyomi basically running away from Luca, not wanting to face him.

"Kiyomi-Chan, stop running. You know I don't like to play the chasing game." Luca said in his low voice, calmly walking after the running female.

Kiyomi turn her head, "I don't want to hurt you, Luca! So please, stop!"

Patience running thin, Luca resort to transforming in his lycanthropy form. His body shift, growing double his size. His nails extend into claws, his whole body turning black, littered with furs on some area. Finally, his eyes glow gold, his snout sneering. Saliva, coated with acid running down as he let out a thunderous howl.

Kiyomi shivered, face pale as she turn around to see her male friend in his lycan form. Kiyomi's eyes dim with hint of fear.

"Oh, nice try!" Isamu teased, performing a push-up when skillfully dodging Shojiki's ice pricks.

Shojiki grunt in frustration as he gather his hands together, forming a circle. Placing his energy to create a icy ball.

Isamu stand after he finish his set of push-up, "You're not going to use that move on me, are you?"

Shojiki run towards Isamu, the icy ball ready to hit the raven haired male. Isamu rushes to Shojiki, his left arm held back and ready to clash on his friend's face.

While this was happening, a sudden realization struck Isamu. Before Isamu could retract his arm, he hit Shojiki, right where he expected. That was his mistake. He fell for it.

Shojiki's form break, icy shards falling. The same time, Isamu's whole body turns into an ice statue. Shojiki appear behind him as he tap Isamu's ice form.

With a release of his cold breath, Shojiki walk until he was in front of his friend, "You knew what was coming yet still proceed to hit me."

«Observatory room»

"Woah! That was so cool!" Denki praise standing from his seat.

"Mina's son just turned into a lycanthropy! His form is beastly!" Tsuyu exclaim, a ribbit after her sentence.