Chapter 13

UA grounds.| I don't know them.|

After the whole event that happen on the field, Kiyomi was the only one mostly affected and injured. The boys injuries were minor while Kiyomi's quirk took a toll on her entire body.

Now, Iriya's group were surrounding the bedrest that lays their sleeping, peaceful, female friend. Shojiki on her left side, cooling the room by a bit. Kaen on the right, emitting a fair heat on Kiyomi's forehead.

"This is all my fault." Luca speak, breaking the silence.

Seiji tilt his head, "It's not your fault, Luca. Don't blame yourself for what happened to Kiyomi-Chan."

Sora flick Isamu's forehead, gaining the male's attention, "Why are you playing with princess's food? Kaza-bro is going to be mad." Sora whisper yelled.

Raiden just sit on the other available bed, swinging his feet back and forth. Iriya is standing by the end of the bed, worried etched on his face as he overthink the possible situation they'd find themselves in if the future Tokoyami found out about this.

"That food is not for you, bricks!" Kazan lowly growl to Isamu.

Isamu pout, placing the bento box that contains Kiyomi's favorite food Kazan cooked in the spiky haired male's outstretched hand.

"How is her temperature?" Iriya ask the twins.

Kaen remove his hand from Kiyomi's forehead, "Normal. She's not too cold nor too hot."

"Her hair is out, should we tie them for her?" Isamu ask Iriya.

Iriya shook his head, "Let's wait until she wake up."

A slight groan caught their attention as the males in the room whip their head towards their female friend. Kiyomi coughs, a grimace displayed on her face by the pain in her back.

Seiji rushes to Kiyomi, gently pressing her down, "You must rest your body. Here, have some water." Seiji lean the cup near Kiyomi's lips.

"Glad to see you're awake. See, we bought you your favorite dessert and Kacchi made your favorite dish." Iriya smile, gesturing towards the desserts stacked on the desk beside Kiyomi.

Kiyomi finish drinking water and lay back. Letting out a sigh as a pout was formed on her face. Luca faces his back towards them as he place his head on the wall, leaning against it. Guilt was running in his system, a wave of nausea pooling in after.

Shojiki walk to Luca, placing a firm grasp on his shoulder, "It's not your fault, Luca. Just talk to her when you feel like you're ready."

"What would you like? Is the dessert not enough? Is your pillow fluffy? Do you need assistance to feed you?" Raiden rant off his list of concerns.

"I want you guys perform for me!" Kiyomi blush, trying to hide her already flushed cheeks.

Two of the boys groan while the rest have a big smile stretched on their faces. The sparks, the mouth curved into a cute smile, and most of all, a small goofy victory dance.

"Tch, I'm not going to do it." Kazan rejected, placing himself on a chair nearby Kiyomi's bed.

Kiyomi pout towards Kazan, "Please, I would feel so much b-"

Kiyomi being cut off by Kazan putting in a mouthful of curry stew and rice in her mouth.

"Food, yum. Chew and swallow." Kazan ordered, feeding Kiyomi with a slight frown.

"What am I to be? What is my calling?
I gave up giving up, I'm ready to go.
The futures left unseen, it all depends on me.
Put it on the line to follow my dream, yeah~" Raiden sing in his smooth voice. Adding a little dance, acting out for each line.