Chapter 7

Future; Midoriya household.| Trouble.|

Cold and lonely nights have doomed over the wives of the heroes. Ever since they've heard the news about their sons going missing, they've wept and gather their friends together.

The number one hero's wife, Mrs. Midoriya, took it in her hands to gather the mothers for a meeting since their husbands didn't want to discuss the situation with them.

Not that they didn't want to tell their significant others, they wanted to handle the matter on their own. Selfish? Who knows. Though when they return home, they'll get a punishment.

"Breathe, Mrs. Midoriya. It's best if we remain calm and address this appropriately." A smooth, calm voice spoke to the hyperventilating woman.

The woman breathe, "How many times do I have to tell you, call me by my name or my nickname. You don't have to be formal." Mrs. Midoriya lightly chuckle.

"Yeah, sweet cheeks. No need to be formal. We're family." Another woman spoke, flirting towards the other woman beside her.

"That's enough, you rebellion woman! And quit flirting with Bakugo's wife." A woman with hessonite eyes sigh.

"Can we focus on the important matter here? Our sons have gone missing and our husbands won't tell us anything about it!" Another voice raised over the side.

Mrs. Midoriya was shaking slightly by the situation. No one was being calm nor focused on the matter. Everyone was talking over each other and making matters worse than it already is.

"Please, lower your voices. I'm getting a migraine from all of this." Mrs. Midoriya brittled.

All the women sigh and compose themselves. All taking a few deep breaths then apologize for their behaviors.

"Have any of you spoken to the female hero team?" Mrs. Midoriya ask around the room.

"Yes but it was useless. They didn't have any information about what our husbands were up to nor what they know about our kids." Red Riot's wife replied.

"Wait, where is Mina? Didn't you contact her about this meeting?" Bakugo's wife ask Mrs. Midoriya.

"Okay, not to be a bitch but I'll use my bitch card now. Mina has nothing to worry about since her son is fine with her hubby at home."

"Dammit Foxy, none of our children are safe! Our sons disappeared, what makes you think their son will be safe?!" The hessonite eyed woman raised her voice on the woman nicknamed, 'Foxy'.

"Please remain calm, Mrs. Todoroki. May we not fight each other and just be civil towards one another? Let's not make this worse than it is." Bakugo's wife spoke softly.

"I can't wait til Iida returns so I can tell on you." The hessonite eyed woman huff in frustration.

Foxy gasped, baffled by what her friend said, "You're going to tell on me to my husband?" Foxy regain her posture and hurriedly fix her hair as she start to stretch.

"Foxy, what are you doing?" Red Riot's wife sigh, knowing just what is about to happen.

"Let's go outside, right now!" Foxy pointed at the hessonite eyed woman with a poker face.

"For what?" Mrs. Midoriya ask, sinking back into her seat. Uncomfortable by the tension in the atmosphere.

"We're going to fight!" Foxy declare as the hessonite eyed woman raised a brow, eager and amused by the daring woman.

"Sit. Down." Bakugo's wife said in a deadly, calm tone. Her whole body emitting a dark aura.

Immediately, Foxy and all the women obeyed. All of them now quiet and calm.