Chapter 3

UA grounds; Next day.| What the f-|

The class 1A is having their breakfast, all prepared for the day. Though, they decide to wait for Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Isamu, and Sato to return with their groceries.

"Wait, so whose the eldest among you guys?" Mina question Iriya's group.

"That would be Kacchi." Iriya said with a closed eye smile.

Kazan lowly growl under his breath by the nickname. He was irritated by Iriya's voice. Just hearing him, seeing him; basically his entire existence irks Kazan. There were times they work together and times where they, mostly Kazan, will be at each other's throats. Their relationship is quite unique, if their group were to put it.

Raiden has made his appearance in the kitchen, taking his seat in between Iriya and Seiji. Raiden scan the room, looking for a specific person.

Like Shojiki read his mind, he answered after taking a sip from his drink, "They left and will return with the groceries we need for dinner tonight."

Eyes wide open, Raiden got up from his seat with a dramatic gasp.

Right on cue, the front door open to reveal the others with the groceries. Isamu laughing along side with his father and his uncles, displaying how much joy he was having just being with them.

"Isa-kun!" Raiden raised his voice.

The class reacted by gasping, sweat drop, turning pale, spitting their food or drinks while Iriya's group just sigh.

"Did you just went shopping without me? You know how much it means to the both of us!" Raiden start.

Isamu gulp, "Ah shoot, the gig is up. Okay, I can explain. I am NOT cheating on you."

Tokoyami and the girls spit out their drinks by what Isamu said.

Raiden raise his hand over his forehead, with a small sigh, hurt by Isamu's excuse.

"The audacity! Look at yourself and who went with you! I bet you did some fun stuffs with them." Raiden huffs facing his back towards Isamu.

Isamu gently give his set of groceries to Sato and Sero as he approach his 'betrayed' partner.

"They just needed extra hands, I swear! It meant nothing!"

"I JUST SAW YOU SMILING AND LAUGHING WITH THEM! DON'T TRY AN COME UP WITH MORE LIES!" Raiden shout then walk around the island table, passing his group and open the fridge to find something to eat.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bakugo shout, totally lost on what was happening.

"I didn't know they're gay!" Hagakure, Mina, and Jirou exclaim.

Isamu walk to where Raiden was but Raiden move, angrily munching away on his apple.

"Please listen to me. I was dragged along.." The others that went to the store with Isamu look at him with a 'bruh' look.

Isamu sniffs as the class grew uncomfortable and a sense of pity towards the raven haired male. Even Kirishima felt a pinch of pain in his heart for his son. Iriya's group just watch with a blank expression.

"You know there's no one I'd rather go maxing my dad's card with than you, Bolts." Isamu reason as he clasp his hands together, begging for forgiveness.

"Wait what?" Kirishima exclaim but the girls scold him to be quiet.

Raiden turn around facing Isamu as Isamu stare back with hopeful eyes.

"I... I think we need to take a break."

Isamu falls on his knees balling his eyes out as the class gasp in shock. The girls crying along with Isamu. The boys, even Todoroki and Bakugo, were affected by Isamu's cries of pain.