•Chapter 1•

Everything belongs to JK Rowling except the plot! The plot is mine!

'And,' said Harry doggedly, determined to say everything that was on his mind now he was here, 'he kept looking over at the girls by the lake, hoping they were watching him!'

'Oh, well, he always made a fool of himself whenever Lily was around,' said Sirius, shrugging, 'he couldn't stop himself showing off whenever he got near her.'

'How come she married him?' Harry asked miserably. 'She hated him!'

*Flashback*
(Seventh year at Hogwarts)

(Lily POV)
"Lilyflower!" shouted someone, as I entered the 9 3/4 station, leaving my muggle-parents behind. I knew exactly who it was, the boy who shouted that, it could be only one person, the only one who called her that- Sirius Black.

I turned around to see a boy with plush, silky black hair girls would die for, piercing grey eyes, undeniable handsome features that both girls and boys swooned over not me though obviously. His signature grin plastered across his face as he was running towards me, I was right, it was Sirius.

"What!?" I shouted, annoyed, "Also, don't ever call me that!" I continued. I had told Sirius a hundred times not to call me Lilyflower, even though secretly I did find the name a tiny bit cute, not that I'd ever admit it. "How was your summer Lilykins, was it good? Did you miss Prongsie?" Sirius replied ignoring my last statement.

As soon as he said that someone came out of nowhere and nudged him in the ribs, whispering angrily, " Don't say that Padfoot!" I recogonised that someone when I saw a tall muscular boy with deep hazel eyes that had green and golden specks, His usual messy hair pointing in every direction, And a face most of the girls found extremely handsome, It was James Potter. He did look a bit cute wait what? Cute!? Whatever his charm was, that most girls found irresistible, I couldn't see it. To me it was Potter - the arrogant toe-rag who wouldn't stop asking me out no matter how much I rejected him.

As much as i did not like him boy he did take rejection really well.

"Hi Lily" said Potter, a blush creeping up his face -James Potter was blushing!? -but it went as soon as it came, he was again his over-confident self -Also since when did he start calling me Lily!? -Not that I was complaining. "Hey Potter" I said, a bit coldly, he may have become a bit cute -again why does the word 'cute' keep coming in my head- over the summer but I doubted he had changed his haughty attitude. "My summer was okay Black, not that you should care." I replied to his question remembering my sister- Petunia's never changing unfriendly attitude towards me, as much as I tried to ignore it, it still did hurt me.

"Aw don't be so mean Lily!" said Sirius, scowling dramatically. He was always such a drama queen! "I see you've been made head-girl Lily, as I expected, congratulations!" said a slim tall boy with light brown hair, his eye's colour matching his neatly brushed hair, his face and hands scarred all over.

"Oh, hey Remus!" I said, he was the only marauder I actually liked and was my really good friend. "Oh yes, thank you!" she replied, she was very proud of her head girl badge she had received over the summer. "Aw i was hoping you were head-boy!" I said, feeling disappointed, as I noticed his usual prefect badge.  "I wonder who is head-boy then." I was thinking who could be head boy when I noticed a we-know-something-you-don't grin appearing on all the three boys' faces.

"Wait, do you know who it is?" I said, "Oh yes, Lilykins, as a matter of fact we do!" said Sirius, grinning knowingly. Uh-oh, judging by their expressions it didn't appear to be someone I liked. " Well, who is it!?" I said a bit impatiently. " Oh you'll find out soon, on your own!" exclaimed Remus exchanging a mischievous look with James. "Ugh okay!" I said, Remus wasn't annoying usually, but right now he was! After all he was a marauder.

"I'm gonna go catch the train now."  I said and somehow it came more rudely than I wanted to, -nevermind- I thought as I turned around with a last look at the three smiling boys, climbing aboard the Hogwarts Express, a step closer to the place I loved so dearly, the place which felt so much like home yet so different, a place which made my sister hate me, a place where it all started - the magnificent Hogwarts. I couldn't believe it is my last year here. It still, sometimes, felt like a dream, though a beautiful one indeed. I started searching the compartments to find my three best friends. The three girls who made Hogwarts so much more fun- Marlene, Alice and Mary.

A/N
Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it! Please feel free to give suggestions!
If you like it please do vote and comment! : )