•Chapter 25•

By Lunch, the news of Lily Evans and James Potter dating had spread like wildfire. It was the latest gossip, the one that had surprised many people for after all James had been after Lily for 5-6 years.

"That nerd is dating the Quidditch star of Hogwarts!? Ugh I wonder what he sees in her!" Said one jealous 6th year.

"I heard that it was a dare"

"She finally likes him? Wow!"

"Dunno who is luckier, her or him."

"They are definitely going to be the power couple of Hogwarts, they're adorable!"

"I heard that she might be under a love potion!" Said a fourth year girl while Lily, James and Sirius were walking to their class. This got Lily's attention. "Oh yes, I am under a potion, help me!" She said, acting like she was choking at the last part. The girls got scared and ran away at that.

James and Sirius were laughing at the scene that just happened. "She's a keeper, Prongs." Said Sirius. "I know." Said James, softly and Lily blushed at that. They were now together and though she had been listening to James's compliments since years (however unflattering they were) but she still blushed everytime he complimented her. Which had been a lot of times even though it had been only a few hours since the breakfast incident.

************

"Okay Lils, I gotta go!" He said sitting up from having his head in Lily's lap as they both were seated on the couch in the Common Room. "Where?" Asked Lily. She didn't mean to be nosey but she didn't want him to leave just yet, she already missed the feeling of playing with his hair. After such a long time she felt this kind of happiness, a different happiness.

"Sorry Lily, It's Padfo- uh, Sirius's birthday tomorrow, gotta prepare some Marauder stuff from him." James said. The last few hours had been one of the best times of this year. Lily Evans was finally his girlfriend. He still couldn't believe it.

"You know one day I really wanna know what is up with the weird nicknames!" Said Lily. "Maybe one day we will tell you Lils" Answered James.

"Oh is there going to be a birthday prank this year?" Asked Lily mischievously. Every year on Sirius's birthday the Marauders did a massive prank, everyone knew this by now."Wait, does Lily Evans like our pranks?" Asked James grinning. "Maybe." She replied. "So all along you pretended to hate us!?" Asked James, in mock hurt. "No, I didn't like the pranks when they disturbed me, otherwise I have to agree they were quite smart and sometimes funny." Confessed Lily.

"Lily Evans called us smart wow I have to tell this to everyone!" Said James, laughing. He started moving out of the Head's Dorm when he said, "You know Lily, since you like pranks so much, what do you say about including you in this one?" Asked James. "Wait, really? I can be a marauder for a day? That's a dream come true." Said Lily, smirking, not once thinking about that they both were the Heads.

James's company was already really affecting her and it had been just a day.

**********
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, but these are too, important for the story!

Also sorry for the late chapter but I was really busy!

P.S- Any ideas for the prank? I haven't exactly thought what it is going to be right now but if anyone suggests something I would definitely like to see it!