•C H A P T E R 12•

(hey um i accidentally deleted chapter 11 and i don't remember what it was about 😭 like i just finished writing this book and the chapter just had to freaking delete. i'm sad. i don't think there's much information lost so you should be okay reading the rest of the story. 🥺)

"HEY GIVE ME MY CHICKEN YOU TASTELESS FOOL!" Jin chases Jungkook around the kitchen trying to take back his stollen chicken.

"NEVER!!" Jungkook eats Jin's chicken before he can take it away from him.

"Oh, we're stealing things now?" Tae asks. Before I could stop him from doing anything stupid, he takes Yoongi's $3 chain off his neck.

"Yah give me that back!" Yoongi tried to take the necklace back from Tae, but he won't let it go.

I hear some glass shatter from across the kitchen and am not surprised once I see what had happened.

"Oops, sorry Y/N, I swear this plate came out of nowhere.." Namjoon looks guiltily at the broken plate on the dark wooden floor and goes to get a broom.

Looking over toward the door, I see my brother Leo, Mara, and three of Leo's friends walking in with some band equipment. Everyone stops what they're doing and stares at each other.

"Leo, where's mom and dad? They've been gone since yesterday afternoon." I ask.

He shrugs and swings his lanyard full of keys around his arm. "All they told me is that they'll be back soon. That was before they left."

"Oh, alright." It was silence except for the sound of Namjoon sweeping up parts of the glass plate.

Leo's face makes the evil grin he does before he's about to say something stupid. "Y/N remember when you used to have the biggest crush on Felix?" He pokes Felix and starts laughing trying to get a reaction out of me.

Yes, I did have a tiny crush on Leo's best friend Felix. He has that Australian accent, he sings, has the most beautiful skin, and the softest hair. But that was when me and Felix were Freshmen in High School. So long ago, why would he even bring that up?

I roll my eyes trying to not feel embarrassed. "Yeah, like four years ago. But did he know you kissed his sister last year at the football game?"

The instant face of regret shows up on his face as he looks at Felix who seems angry as fuck. "You did what now, bitch boy?"

"Felix chill man she kissed me! Anyways, we're having practice in the basement. We're getting the band back together."

"Kick Line woo!" Chan tells as he walks downstairs with a set of drums.

"That's right, Chan." He gives him finger guns then turns back to me and looks at me with a straight face. "I suggest you be quiet or leave because we really gotta focus."

I smile sarcastically. "The same band that failed miserably in that really big competition two years ago? Yeah, good luck with that bub." I pat his head and walk back into the kitchen with the members.

Based on the look on Jimin's face, I can tell he was burning holes through Felix's face. Jealous Jimin is cute, but a little intimidating.

He follows Felix with his eyes until he can't be seen anymore, then rolls his eyes. "You had a crush on him?"

I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. "Yeah. So what? It was years ago, and it's not like I still like him. Plus, he's not my soulmate, you are. So you don't have to worry about it."

Mara walks up to us and looks at us both. "Someone's a little jealousss." Then she smirks and walks towards the other members to talk to them.

Jimin rolls his eyes and awkwardly laughs. "Pshh no i'm not. Not even the slightest."