•C H A P T E R 14•

I gulp as I turn on my phone flashlight and start to walk through the trail. My phones at 20%, but it should manage till I get to where i'm supposed to.

After fifteen minutes of walking, I was about to give up. These mosquitoes are biting me everywhere and it's still too dark and scary. But then I see a light. I start speed walking toward the light knowing someone's there. How do I know who it is?

I guess it's Jimin, but to make sure I look at my wrist to see the words "25 feet". My pace quickens excited to see him. Finally, I get close enough to notice that it's a aesthetically pleasing cloth tent with fairy lights and blankets put down on the ground. And of course, a Jimin sitting inside the tent.

"Hey," I say. He looks up at me and stands up smiling.

"Hey, you made it!" He hugs me and I hug him back taking in his cologne smell.

He pulls away and looks me up and down. "You're wearing my clothes." He smirks and looks right into my eyes. "You look so good in them"

"I know, right? I looked in the mirror and I was like DAMN I look great. Your clothes are perfect size on me man."

He laughs looking down. "I got you something and it will go perfectly well with your outfit."

He got me something? This beautiful tent date is already perfect enough, and he got me something else?

He takes out a box from the tent and opens it up revealing a Chanel necklace matching with the one he has on. Jimin and his Chanel.

I gasp looking at the sparkly necklace. "I love it! But it had to have been really expensive... there's no way I can take this."

He takes the necklace out of the box and puts it around my neck. "You're taking it anyways." He smiles at me because he got his way.

I hug him taking him by surprise, but he hugs me back. "Thank you for today, Jimin. I love you."

He steps back a little. At first I get scared that it was a little too fast, I kind of just blurted it out mindlessly. But then he smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you too, Y/N."

Holy shiz! I have never been kissed before, but that was some magical shit. Where did he learn to kiss?

"That reminds me, I'm supposed to ask you a very important question."

I look at him, my eyes sparkling with happiness and joy. "Yes?"

He takes my hands into his and doesn't break eye contact with me. "Y/N. Will you do the honors of saying yes to being my girlfriend?"

I think my ears are channeling out. Did I hear him right? I'm not just imagining him saying this, right? I really hope he really did say it, or else I would embarrass myself.

"I would be stupid to say no." We kiss again, but I can't help but smile in between. My life is perfect.

"Aww!" Someone says from behind the trees.

I stand there scared to move. It could be a psycho killer for all I know.

Jimin rolls his eyes and yells something in Korean toward the trees. That's when all the guys walk out from the darkness.

I look at them surprised. They all run toward me and Jimin and form a group hug. After the hug, Tae steps toward me holding out something in his hands.

"It's a pink rose from tree we took pictures by. I picked one for you to remember this day."

I take the rose admiring it while tears start forming in my eyes. "Thank you, Tae. This is so thoughtful." I hold back my tears.