5: Permission granted

*Deku POV*

Auntie and Mom chased Kacchan around the house with shoes after Tenko told them he burned me. I admit, I actually giggled a little while they chased him. "Tenko, can I ask her when we get home? About the LOV thing." He looked at me and smiled. "Of course, Itsu. We wouldn't want the Pomeranian and his mom to find out." I giggled at what he called Kacchan. We walked out to where they were. Kacchan was lying on the floor. Aunt Mitsuki helped him up. "Do you have something to say to Itsuki?" She asked him in a kind but scary voice. He nodded. "I'm sorry for burning your neck, Itsuki. It won't happen again. Hey old hag. I'm taking her and her brother upstairs so you and auntie Inko can have some time to talk." Auntie smacked him in the head. "Don't call me an old hag, you brat and okay, you can take them upstairs. No funny stuff with either of them, though."

*When they got to Katsuki's room*

*Tenko's POV*

Itsuki and I sat down on the floor. The Pomeranian sat down on his bed, looking calm for once. "Oi, Tenko. Why did you run away?" Itsu looked away sadly. She obviously didn't want to hear my answer, she already knew what it was. I had Itsuki's phone with me, and I'm sure Bakugo has some headphones around here. "First, do you have some headphones? Itsuki wants to listen to some music." I noticed that Itsuki never really talked much around the Bakugo's anymore. I guess she grew distant from people since she was bullied. The angry blonde just got up and grabbed a pair from his closet. "The nerd can use these for now, I guess." Itsu took the headphones and smiled. They were bluetooth headphones, so she quickly connected them to her phone and chose a song to play when I told him. She didn't turn it on yet since I didn't start telling him.

(Anything in italics for this part is signed. The Midoriya family knows sign language)

"You can tell him why now." Itsuki signed to me with a smile. "Okay. Let me know when the music is done." She nodded her head as an answer. I turned to see the surprised look on the blonde boy's face. "What? Never seen someone sign?" He blinked and then finally started talking again. "I never knew the fucking nerd knew how to sign." "You never knew since you bullied her. Now, do you want me to tell you why I left or not?" He just nodded. "Turn it on now." I signed to her. I watched her turn the music on and set the phone down next to her while she gently patted the beat of the song on her leg. "To put it simply, I got tired of the Hell you and the other bitches put me through. It was hard enough to live at home. Is that enough for you to understand?" He looked away from me to hide his guilty face. "You can shut the music off now." I signed to Itsuki. "Okay, Tenko." She then noticed how Bakugo looked. "Is he okay? He looks sad." Bakugo noticed what she had signed and simply responded with "I'm fine, you nerd." She looked a bit surprised. Bakugo then turned his head back around to look at her. "I guessed that you were a bit worried about how I felt about it, okay?" Itsuki nodded, but then shuffled across the bed and gently laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm tired." I heard her mumble. Bakugo looked confused at why Itsu would lay on his shoulder, but then she said "Kacchan, if you move, I'll break your leg. You're comfy." We both just looked a bit surprised and scared at what Itsu just said. Honestly, I think Toga would be happy at what she said.

A/N: 654 words. Sorry this chapter took so long, but my anxiety got bad and I lost my phone. This is pretty bad since I was working on it after 3 in the morning. Still, I hope you liked this chapter. Author-chan out!

 Author-chan out!