8: Singing

*Itsuki POV*

I woke up in what I guess is my room now. Toga was standing over me. "You finally woke up! Mamagiri gave me some things to give to you. I'll have to poke you though." I looked nervous. What if she sees the cuts. "I-it's probably ea-easier if I d-do it my-myself." She looked confused, but handed me the needles. She left my room, so I pulled my sweater off and rolled my sleeves up, my gloves visible. I put a needle into my arm and injected whatever was in the needle. I was used to pain, so I didn't even make a sound. After all three of the needles were empty, I handed them to Toga and went to get a drink. I checked the time. It was about 2 in the morning. Did Toga stay up that long just to give me the needles? Meh, I'll just ask her later. I grabbed the chocolate milk out of the fridge and poured myself a glass. I downed the glass quickly and decided to check in on everyone, make sure they're asleep, etc. I'm pretty sure Tenko is sleeping in Dabi's room, so I floated above them as an invisible demon, using my scythe to make me invisible. Dabi seemed to be having trouble sleeping, so I called on one of my scythe's powers and looked into the dream. It was a memory of his father making him use his quirk past his limit. Then it morphed into the same thing, but with the youngest child. I stopped watching it, and put my weapon down. I made it so only he could hear me for now. I started to sing a song that would help him.

*3rd person POV*

He opened his eyes and glanced around, trying to find the voice of the person soothing him back to sleep. When he didn't, the young female next to him gently pulled Dabi so his head was resting on her lap. She made it so he could feel and hear her, but not see her. His eyes started fluttering shut from the mysterious girl singing and softly running her hand over his hair in a calming way. By the time the song was done, the black haired male had fallen asleep in her lap. Shigaraki, who was asleep in the bed while Dabi decided to sleep on the floor, woke up and saw his boyfriend laying on the floor asleep, but his head raised a bit. Soon, Dabi started floating gently into the bed and the covers flew over him. The still invisible demon girl picked up the weapon on the floor and teleported back to the kitchen like nothing happened, small smile now on her face. She knew some others would get up, but Dabi and Toga wouldn't. Kurogiri walked out, surprised to see his newest child standing there drinking a large glass of chocolate milk. He could see how tired she was at 9 am.

*Yes, she was up that long. Pretend she visited the other demons in the Underworld.*

"Child, did you even sleep after Toga gave you the needles?" He asked her. The young girl just shook her head in response. "Will you go to sleep?" The smoking head man asked. Again, she shook her head no. "I don't have to sleep. Oh, and Dabi might not wake up for a couple hours. I checked on them cuz I don't really trust people with my brother." Kurogiri looked at the greenette, feeling some fear because of her. She smiled and giggled softly, sensing the fear Kurogiri was feeling. "There's no need to fear me too much, Mamagiri. All I did was help Dabi calm down from memories of his past." The purple smoking person felt sympathetic for the burnt boy he called one of his children. He often wonders how bad their lives were before they became villains and a very chaotic but happy family.

*Shigaraki POV*

I had gotten up after feeling like something was happening, so I sat up in Dabi's bed and looked at him. I don't know why he didn't just sleep with me. When I saw him, his head was raised like he was laying on something, but there was nothing but the floor. I blinked a few times, but he was now floating in the air to the bed, covers floating up, going straight over him while he didn't know what was going on. I let him be and let my confusion blow over. I looked back to where Dabi was laying before, and there was a scythe on the floor. It floated up, then disappeared. I'll ask Itsuki about it later. For now, I need to go get something to eat and drink. I'll deal with everyone later.

A/N: 803 words. I'm so sorry for not getting this chapter out sooner, but I hope this makes up for it. Sorry if it's kinda trash, but I was working on it without sleep. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye, my villains! Author-chan out!