7: Mamagiri

*Tenko POV*
*A few days later cuz I lazy af*

Toga and Itsuki were bugging Dabi. It's becoming regular for them. The boss messaged me, saying he needed to talk to Itsuki later. I told her as a heads up so she wouldn't be surprised. A couple minutes later, I saw Toga and Itsuki drag my boyfriend to the girls' room. Hell no, I'm not going in there! I don't want a makeover. "Tenko~! You're next for a makeover. You can't get out of it." I'm now scared. A few minutes later, Dabi came out wearing a black cat onesie. I guess he was cute. "Tenko! Your turn!" Itsuki ran towards me, so I ran away. I forgot about her being a demon, so I was surprised when she stopped running after me. I turned around and saw she had a scythe in her hand. She pointed it at me, and the scythe blade and her eyes started glowing. I looked down at my body and saw I was fading. When I faded back to normal, I was in the girls' room. Shit. "Put this on." She tossed me a white bunny onesie. Oh shit. I went into their bathroom and slipped it on. I was embarrassed. "Come out, Tenko. I'm sure it looks cute on you." God, why does my sister do this? I slowly walked out, but she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room. When Dabi saw me, he was blushing. "T-that looks g-good on y-you, T-Tomura." I was blushing. Why must he be like this? I walked over and hugged him. He blushed even more. I decided, since I still have my gloves on, I was gonna pull his hood up. I could hear Toga and my sister fangirling. "Shut up, you two!" Dabi shouted at them. Oh, he's dead. Itsuki's eyes turned black, and her wings grew out of nowhere. She suddenly teleported me to where she was, and she was standing in front of Dabi. "If you say that again, Toya Todoroki, I will personally chop all your limbs off your body and watch you bleed out on the floor! Got it?" She pulled his head back by his hair and put a knife to his throat. She snapped. "Itsu! Let him go!" Her eyes went back to normal, her wings disappeared, and she collapsed to the ground, drained of energy. I picked her up, laying her head on my shoulder, and helped Dabi get up. "Babe, your sister is scarier than anyone here." He said as I helped him. "Really? She actually made our "father" leave after making him lose half his sight when she was nine. She didn't use her quirk before then." I saw that Toga was scared by what I said. Mamagiri had come downstairs to see what the screaming from before was. When he saw Itsuki, he looked confused. "Who is she, Tomura?" I glanced at my sleeping sister. "My sister. She's staying with us now." He nodded. "AFO gave me some needles for her. He said they were some useful quirks for her. Toga will give them to her when she wakes up, okay?" I nodded. "Okay, Mamagiri. Oh, and she's your newest child now."

A/N: 544 words. Sorry for the late update, but I've been working on a lot of other things, but consider this a late Halloween present for all you amazing readers. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye, my villians! Author-chan out!