Chapter 20

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

*sigh*

( My birthday will be on two weeks.)

( There will be lots of demons who will come and show up for my birthday.)

( Specifically talking about high rankers demon on the board too, and even elite demons across the underworld and of course, Royalties demon.)

( Though, should I have to..)

( Sent an invitation for that pumpheaded pumpkin? Although, her parents will actually be coming over. )

( Aghhh!!! No... That's just embarrassing.)

( Plus.. Her parents might kill me.)

( This is going to make me insane!!! )

I then sit still on my bed, while looking at the candy that she give to me and then I smiled ear to ear.

( Aghhh!!! That cute little demon!  )

" Why are you so damn cutteeeeeeee!! You are making me insane right now!! " I said while rolling around my bed and then I heard my butler's footsteps running outside the hallway and without a few second, he come bursting inside my room without knocking but even so, that actually scared the hell out of me.

" Geez! Don't you know how to knock before you enter? Aghh, you almost gives me a panic attack. " I said and lay down on my bed again.

" My apologies Prince Yasha, but the special training will be any minu—." He said but I cut him off.

" No, I'm not going to join the training for today, tell them that I can't make it today. " I said, while holding the candy that little  pumpkin give to me.

" As you wish Prince Yasha. " He said and then closes the door behind him when left my room outside.

I then sit up straight on my bed and get up, as I walked towards to my secret room and then went inside the door, it is like my special room that no one in this mansion does not know about it.

As I am inside my secret room today, I then opened the treasure box that where I'm going to keep the candy safety and reserve, I'm not going to eat it, it's a remembrance from that little pumpheaded pumpkin.

I then sit down and get some few white papers to write a birthday invitation letter for that pumpheaded pumpkin and for my two friends, Takehito and Rikichi.

( Wait,.. Should I really make an invitation for her? )

( Aghhh.. But what if, her parents already got an invitation from both of my parents? )

( Would.. They bring that little demon in here? )

( Oh my good! I can't wait to see what will she dress for my upcoming birthday today.)

( Would she wear something more cute? )

( Kyaaaah! My heart! She will become even more cuter if she will wore something more cuter.)

( But.. What if her parents won't bring her? )

( Aghh! This is making me insane again! )

" Why are you so cute pumpkin..." I uttered

I then crumpled the white paper and threw away the invitation paper to the trash bin and stood up and I then left my secret room and returned to my old room.