Chapter 48

—🕊Zenaku Yasuda (POVs)

After waiting for a minute, my brother besides me keeps complaining about Little Yurina should have wear dark blue since it has the same style and I just rolls my eye whenever he complains about it.

" You know dark blue is better." Yoru said and like what I told you, my brother is so annoying but I love him so much as a brotherly way.

" Red is better than dark blue." Yasha said and then my brother glared at him and I then just sighed, but at the same time, I am happy that Little Yurina chooses the dress that I picked for her.

" Are you done changing now? You've been inside in there for about a minute. " Yoru complains.

" Don't be so impatient, and wait for a minute." I said and he just rolled his eyes on me.

" D-do.. Do I really need to? " She said and we all saw her head popping out from the door, and we all just nodded.

" Now dear, don't be shy and come out." Lady Nathalie said.

" W-well.. Ahm.. I-i.. don't know, but I looked so weird on it." She said and she then come out behind from the door.

And from that time.. I feel like my brain stop processing for a brief moment.

" Wow!! You looked beautiful! Bonita! " Lady Nathalie said and Little Yurina just hides her face with her hair.

( AHAHA.. She looks cute.)

" Quit staring.. Its making me uncomfortable." She said and so I spoke.

" You don't need to be shy wearing that, you looked good on it, In fact. You looked sexy, right Lady Nathalie? " I said while still looking at Yurina who keeps pulling the dress down on her thighs and I just smile.

( Did I really picked the shortest dress? )

( But.. It doesn't really look so short to me.)

( Maybe she is just uncomfortable.)

( After all, I always sees her wearing long dresses when she was just small.)

" Indeed, and that body is sure a hot mess, your hips are very beautiful as well as those pretty legs and thighs! " Lady Nathalie said

" And that beautiful breast is so.. Amazing!!! " Lady Nathalie said I just face palm myself.

" Ahem! Ahem! " Yasha and so I looked at him.

" Should we ahm.. Pay it now and leave?  " Yasha said and so I agreed.

The three of us then stood up, and since I was the one who picked the dress for Yurina, then I shall pay for the dress, and when we were about to leave, Yurina then just hold my shirt.

" Do.. I really need to wear this at school too?? But it looks so short and it's so tight on my body." She said and so I smiled.

" You'll get used to it." I said and tapped her head and after that I casted a portal.

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

When we arrived at their house, I then looked at this pumpheaded pumpkin who keeps pulling her dress down on her thighs.

( AHAHAH she is so cute.)

( Though.. The dress is kind of.. a bit showy to me, well in my opinion.)