Chapter 96

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

When I was done washing myself up from the bathroom on our dorm, I just then suddenly saw my darker side appeared right in front of me when I come out just from the bathroom inside.

" Where have you been? " I said and she then smiled.

" Teaching someone a lesson." she said and sit down on my bed and so I just raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms in front of her.

( Where did she go??? )

( I hope she didn't do something bad again.)

" Chill, I didn't kill her, she is lucky for I didn't kill her that instantly or else. " she said and smiled and so I just sighed.

( Her?? So its a girl she is teaching a lesson?? )

( We'll, I hope it's Mayumi.)

" I wanna go home, this school is boring." I said and lay down on the bed and this dark side of mine than looked at me.

" Why don't you asked the student school president of this school??  " she said and so I sit up straight and looked at her.

" Can I then??? " I said and she then nodded.

" Just to let you know, that the student school president of this Gazera school is Draco. " She said and so I just sighed and lay down on the bed... again.

" Ugh!!!! I wanna go home!!! " I said and keeps rolling over on the bed.

" Ah! I have an idea!!! " she said and so I sit up straight and looked at her.

" Though... When you do this... There will be a limit." she said and so I raised my eyebrows.

" What is it?! Tell me!!! I just wanna go home already!!! The school sucks. " I said

" We'll, you need to transform as the itsy bitsy little Yurina again.. You know the seven naive girl? And by that, you will be at home again. " she said and so I stopped for a moment and looked at her again.

( Transform to a little me again??? )

" But, what is the limit? " I said and she then smiled.

" You will be completely a seven year old girl for at least five weeks, and after that, you will turn into your original form again." She said

" And how is it related for me wanting to go home??? " I said as I crossed my arms in front of her and she then smiled widely.

" If you will turn into a seven naive year old little girl, that means your brain and how you act will be completely a seven year old too, and it also means, Zenaku or Yoru will be coming picking you up in here!!!  " She said and so I smiled.

" Omg!!! Does it really work??? I mean, what if it will not worked as we planned????  " I said and she then smiled.

" Trust me, so come on transform to a seven year old now... I don't want to stay in this school for one month, this school is so boring too! " she said and so I stood up in front of her.

" How am I going to turn into a little girl?! I don't even know how! " I said and crossed my arms on her.

" You can!! But since you and I really don't know how, I have something for you. " she said and she just then give me a potion.

" What is this??? " I said looking at her.

" You have eyes, its a potion. " she said as she crossed her legs and arms in front of me.

" I know its a potion." I said as I crossed my arms on her too.

" After you drink it up, you need to say the word 'I want to become a baby year old girl again.'" she said and so I looked at her with my eyebrows crossing each other.

" Are you joking around??? That isn't even a magic word! " I said and she then smile.

" I know, but it might work, we never know if you try to say it and just remember, when you turn to a seven year old, I'll disappear and I will return after five weeks. " she said and so I nodded.

After that, I then opened the small bottle of the potion that she just give to me and then I drank the entire bottle and say the word that she wanted me to say..

But nothing happened...

Until I just passed out, because I reay feel dizzy and sleepy too.

.

.

.

.

.

—🕊Rain (POVs)

As we were holding some of the materials  that we needed, Pink and I are now walking back to our dorm, and she then opened the door from our dorm, but.. I was completely shocked and froze up for a split of second.

" Weeeeeehhh!!!! "

" Aaah!!! Big roomie!!!  "

" I'm a princess!!! "

" I'm a bootypul princess!!  Eheheheh."

" Oh!! Ello!! "

I then looked at Pink who was more dumb founded looking at the little girl in front of us who was playing at the floor and running around, and who somehow looked exactly like Yurina our dorm mate girl.

Pink and I, then went towards to this cute little girl in front of us and pink then grabbed her shoulder.

" Who are you and how did you get in here? " Pink asked and this little girl then smiled.

" I'm Yurina! And I don't know how I get here, I just wanna go home! I miss my papa and mama! " she said and started to crying in front of pink and I.

" Awe~ don't cry baby girl~ its okay, you will going home, we promise that." I said and comforted her.

" I just wanna go home~ waaaaah!!!  *cries*" she said and cried on my shoulder, I then lift her up and put her on my bed and I then tried to calm her down.

" What can I do for you to make you feel happy for a bit, while we will try and call your daddy and mommy, what do you say? " I said and she then stop crying and looked at me on her eyes.

( Why does she looks so completely look like our dorm mate Yurina?? )

( Could it be.. She is her little sister??? )

( I hope so.. But where is Yurina exactly?? )

( How did this little girl even managed to get in here.)

" I wanna draw draw!!! I want marker!!! I wanna paint paint! " she said clapping her cute baby hands while her cute puffy cheek with two deep dimples can also be seen by her smile and giggling.

( Wah!! I really love babies!!! Or small kids!! )

( They are so adorable!!! )

( I can't wait to get hundreds of babies too!! )

Pink then immediately give a black marker and a white board to this little girl who is sitting on my bed and she then grabbed the white board and black marker with her tiny hands.

( So adorable!!!! )

( Kawaiii!!! )

( She is so freaking cute!!! )

( I can't stand with her adorableness!!! )

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE LITTLE YURINA-NUED —🕊