Chapter 77

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

Yurina walking on cold thin ice with no shoes on her feet, did not even felt coldness, like what I said before-.. There was only fire and dark energy that surrounds her and an evil spirit inside her heart, who had been living inside for years but was locked up inside and it seek revenge to the people who have done bad things to her and to her family... Before.

When Yurina was walking on cold thin ice, A cold wind then blows her black shiny hair, but to no avail, she did not even react from the coldness, for she has fire inside her, but only anger that can be seen inside her eyes.

The ice then suddenly cracked where she was standing and it then suddenly broke, Yurina then fell down, where there is a water underneath the ice she was standing.

But when Yurina fell down, she then awoke again and rise above from the water where she fell, and after that-.. she then stood up like nothing had happened to her, the enemy who was only watching her far away from her, then tries to cracked another ice so that she would fell down again.

But he failed, Yurina was just standing on a very cold thin ice, but her feet did not even touched from the ground, she was perhaps flying on mid air.

Yurina then starts screaming loudly that made the ground shake like it was an earthquake.

" Is there someone out there?! " She shouted with anger in her tone.

" I can't feel your presence, but I can feel that you are watching me, give my parents back before I crashed you into pieces." She said but the enemy that was watching her stayed silent.

Behind her, Yurina can hear the voices on her thoughts again, and she then closes her eyes and for a split of seconds she then opened them again when she feel someone was behind her.

She then turned around and the enemy then tried to stab her but Yurina then just teleported at the enemies back and smiled widely and without saying anything.

" Die." after Yurina said that, a dark within her then comes out from her body and it went inside to the enemies body.

*whispers*

*whispers*

*whispers*

*kill it*

*kill it*

*kill it*

" Stab yourself with the sword your holding." Yurina said and the enemy who was standing in front of her, then suddenly followed what she said and after that Yurina then smiled and walked towards to the man who was in front of her.

" I shall cut your head off, for you have sinned in front of me. " She said and then hold the sword on her hand and without any words she cut his head off and the demons body then bleeds.

Yurina who was holding the enemies head that she had cut off then kicks the head pretty far from her and giggled like a maniac.

Deep in the dark inside Yurina, theres a deadliest creature who had been stuck inside.

And that creature inside her, is no other than her true self, the dark side of a girl that looks an angel but is not.

She don't need the light, for the light needs her.
She had lived in darkness for so many years, seek revenge but failed.

But now, there will be no TOMORROW, nor BEGINNING, there is only what will BECOMING.

Yurina who had been standing for so long, her dsrk red eyes then started to looked her surroundings and smiled when she faced front.

" Are you all just going to stay silent, because if you do, I'll set fire to this entire place." She said while smiling.

Yurina who was keeping her patience for a while, then let out big fire to her surroundings, the entire place where she was standing was surrounded by fires.

Yurina then smiled when she saw her demon enemies who already surrounded her, Yurina then smiled when she hears the whispers around her again.

*kill them all*

*kill them all*

*kill them*

*show no mercy*

*ripped their entire body*

*kill them*

*bury them alive*

*burn them alive*

*kill them*

Yurinas body then glitches and she turned to a small little girl again and little Yurina then looked at her enemies with fire burning in her eyes.

" Where is my daddy and mommy? " she said with low voice.

" Capture her." said one of the demon, little Yurina who had turned into a little girl then looked at the demon with anger in her eyes.

" Where is my mom and dad!??? " she yelled out loud and Yurina made an earthquake.

" I'll burn you all alive if you don't show my mom and dad!!! I'm giving you all warning." she said and the fire that surrounds little Yurina only gets bigger each time her voice gets louder.

Across from the distance, Yurina then hears her two parents voices and she then looked into her side and looked at the enemy who comes nearer to her.

" Took another step and your head will explode." she said, but the demon who didn't even listened to her then explode like a balloon, the blood then scattered on the ground and now-.. Yurina has blood on her white dress and on her face.

" You've messed with the wrong family my little ones. " Yurina said and then glitches, then turned to her original body.

Yurina then disappeared right in front of her enemies and appeared in front of her two parents who was locked up inside to a small jail box that no demons can't even escape if you are trapped inside.

Yurina with dark powers inside her used all of her energies to free her two parents who have been captured by enemies.

When Yurina released her two parents, she then fainted on the ground unconscious with bloods on her entire clothes and body.

" You uncultured demons, will pay for what you all have done! " Queen Runa said and a large fire launched to the enemies.

" You swine! You will all be punished for crossing and hurting my sweet cake!!!! " King Akuma said and with that, the entire enemies who run and was about to escape were all paralyzed.

" My Queen, why don't you do the honor? " King Akuma said to his beautiful wife.

Queen Runa was delighted from his Kings words and smiled to the enemies in front of her, Queen Runa then teleported all the enemies to the burning lava and she created a wall that no demons can't escape.

" Let us bring our sweet darling to our home, she must have walked for a mile to save us." Queen Runa said and created a portal in front of them.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊