banri settsu • i'm fine (2/2)

.
.
.
"yeah, yeah knowing you I know you won't give up on pestering me. Now come on let's go home before the director gets worried along with Sakyo-san who's probably planning to kill me when we get home"...

<<time skip to mankai dorms>>

Now don't worry there was no killing at all at the dorms, just intense glaring- like right now. Sitting on the couch is the blond haired man with a dark aura surrounding the living room along with Izumi and (Y/N) trying to calm the yakuza.

Sweat-dropping at this you just stated "..sakyo-nii nothing happened for real so please don't kill your troupe leader." nothing changed after you said that, hm time to say something else- aha!

"and if he did, I could've punched him or gutted you know! You thought me that yourself, right azami??" "don't bring me into your problem (Y/N)" ignoring that, sakyo just sighed and told you both to come home early next time.

<< . .time skip brought you by sakoda . .>>

The terror of the yakuza has been cleared. Sighing and looking at the sky "You know what maybe we shouldn't have stopped by a store to eat that ice cream I wanted-" "damn straight! I've never seen Sakyo-san that angry..it's your fault anyway."

"Yeah yeah whatever, now. Care to vent something to me? Hmm?" Banri just sat there looking like.. he was pouting what the hecking heck hdjfnffjjf-

"Well??...unless it's Juza that you wanted to talk to— ashdjdkflfl BLEH NASTY" you were unexpectedly silenced with a hand covering your mouth. (wash y'all's hands ok)

While wiping your mouth with the sleeves of your hoodie he started to say something with the lines of "... it's not like I programmed myself to have an 'easy-mode' like life, it chose me-"

You actually gutted him after he said that but he just laughs at you and continued.

"okay okay I'm kidding- what I'm saying is. easy-mode ain't always fun.. it gets tiring. And I actually want to be praised by hard work and not just being known for "mister easy mode" over and over again and showing off...there I said what I said, you happy now?"

Shock was actually evident on your face for a moment there and new found respect for the autumn troupe leader.

Of course not showing this to him you just smiled a little "well yeah of course I am you dumb dumb, I'm actually surprised you said that to me yourself- so yeah thanks.."

Now he looks taken aback at what you just said and turned around so you wouldn't see his now pink face. "hah??-"

"of course it's not my place to say this and I don't know how to deliver this properly but.. if you ever feel like that around your troupe or the other troupe, I don't think they'll take it negatively. In fact I think it'll motivate them to act better and maybe you can learn from each other..." spacing off and looking away (no thoughts, head empty-)

Both of you are just quiet at the balcony, surprised that none of the other troupe members are barging in here and there.

Just peace and quiet and thinking of what to say next and— *pats* oOF

"what the?!" "ppft you're too serious for your own good you squirt" he says while head patting you, now he's just messing up your hair piece of shi—

Turning pink "Y-YOU'RE TOO SERIOUS YOURSELF TOO YA KNOW,, AND WHO'RE YOU CALLING SQUIRT YOU LONG HAIRED PRICK-"
"HAH?!" "DON'T 'HAH' ME AND DON'T AT ME BECAUSE YOU HEARD ME LOUD AND CLEAR"

"WELL YOU—" at a certain distance you both heard no, the WHOLE dorm heard sakyo yell
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GOT TO YOUR ROOMS OR ELSE"

"...." "....." "..we should probably go to sleep."
"Agreed." nodding off "yeah, it was nice talking. Let's talk again next time. Goodnight o.o"
"G'night.. and thanks for listening to me I'm fine for real now" he said as he walks you to your room (like a gent) and as silence consumes you both while you smile which he noticed and smiles as well.

<< ..'°.•.*.STORY CLEARED.•°*.'°.•..>>

Bonus! From a different perspective ☆

Both of you are just quiet at the balcony, surprised that none of the other troupe members are barging in here and there.

other troupe members; citron, misumi and kazu (for some reasons) on the other side of the door through the balcony—
citron: *whispering* oh! are they perhaps going to have a confections???
kazu: ronron I think the word your looking for is "confession" and I don't thinks so.. but I think they're serious
misumi: so I can't go triangle hunting from the triangle on the roof? :(
kazu: apparently so misu haha maybe next time ☆ now let's go down stairs to hang
misumi: aw :( *sad sankaku noises*
citron: don't worry my triangle friend! let us instead make them triangle food you like
misumi: okay! thank you kazu, citron! :)
—end—
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yes I, finally did it- this was supposed to be angsty and emotional but.. idk anymore and just wrote what I wrote fhfjfjfj I tried my best make a banri being vulnerable moment because anyone can be vulnerable at one point 🥺 I hope I didn't make him too ooc lolol
anywy I hope you enjoyed aaaaa