banri settsu • birthday boy

happy birthday ban-chaaaaaan~ ☆

.
.
.
.

September 9, the day the autumn troupe leader was brought into this world. The one person you would've thought who will become your friend.

The first time (Y/N) met him was when they were classmates at Hana High. Being partnered up at a school project, and immediately clashing at first sight.

They were the exact opposite of one another, always arguing whenever they can- (Y/N)(L/N) being sharp-tongued did not help at all. It only added more fuel to the fire.

Months and season has passed, nothing changed. Well, for those two that is.

The people around them were able to see that the two geniuses are actually getting along well. You weren't that dense to not know that you two are getting along well.

And you know fully well that Banri also knows this, knowing how he works. But both parties just ignored this and move along.

..•°*.'°.•.*.☆..•°*.☆.°.•.*.☆..•°*.' *°•..

It's been awhile since you've seen one another. A bit too long to be honest.

But you both still exchange texts here and there but not being able to meet in personal was kind of hard.

Seeing as both of you were busy.. you from all the work on uni and him with his acting and uni.

You can't help but to worry but no scratch that- even if he has the easy life mode. It still worries you but of course you won't admit that in front of that Barney looking-ass.

He didn't know you were coming over to the dorms as of now. But since it is his birthday you bought him a little something something aha.

Do you know that gift where the person already has everything so you just give him that? Yep that one. Muwahahaha. ehem

Neatly wrapped, along with his favorite sushi because you are that nice.

..•°*.'°.•.*.☆..•°*.☆.°.•.*.☆..•°*.' *°•..

You were now at the dorms at the door with Omi's help.

Seeing your target- now walking slowly.. tip toeing and signalling the ones who saw you too keep quiet as they see you. (mainly Sakuya and Taichi as they were the closest to Banri right now lol)

Aaaaaaand BAM!

"SURPRISE BARNEY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~" (Y/N) shouted while back glomping the boy tightly from the couch.

"GaH- (Y/N) stop choking me with your- hUG"
"oops sorry haha I missed you, you and your ugly ass with bad fashion choices"
"Why you-" "happy birthday 💗"

<< ..'°.•.*.STORY CLEARED.•°*.'°.•..>>

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hdjdjdjd I'm sorry this was bad aaaaa I just.. wanted to write for ban-chan's bday ey ey~
and since I have no gift for him qwq I'm just going to drop this gakuen babysitters redraw that I made 💞

 wanted to write for ban-chan's bday ey ey~and since I have no gift for him qwq I'm just going to drop this gakuen babysitters redraw that I made 💞