ju-ban • glitter photoshoot

it all started when liber dropped the birthday scout and everyone was panicking -
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe coming over to help out to take their monthly photoshoot for their birthdays was a bad idea.

Why? You ask. Well, it because they look AMAZING LIKE OOGA BOOGA ARF ARF ARF AWOOO HAWT IS THAT EVEN LEGAL TO BE BEAUTIFUL- ehem.

Moving on you feel like you're in heaven. You have been blessed by the heavens to have these beautiful men infront of you looking ethereal af. Amen.

Even banri, the banri you always roast with what he wears most of the time is ✨ beautiful ✨ who would've thought huh? ok jk.

I mean he is a good looking person (shush don't tell him you said that-) but he got more gorgeous like the heck my dood-

AND THEN THERE'S JU-CHAN LOOKING 💯 MISTER SIR YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY SWEETS BECAUSE YOU D E S E R V E.

But moving on again for real, WHAT WAS YOUR SENPAI *Kazunari* THINKING OF BRINGING YOU HERE HWHSSHDJ. Thank goodness other troupe members here like Omi-senpai being here being nice enough to let you feel at ease.

You're high-key nervous af but you try your best acting chill and looking like your calm. (But inside u were totes not ok aha) by arranging the designs which you brought and arranged earlier along with the lighting.

Which really turned out great surprisingly along with the setting of the venue. And the fact that all of those around them, made them more ethereal and surreal, like damn y'all's genes are really great lemme have somma those- ehem.

The boys were having a break time and Kazu-senpai and Omi-senpai were checking the photos and what angles and where should where go etc.

Their director, Izumi-nee was currently not here so it's kinda sad but yeah muku was here to cheer his cousin along with kumon. They were adorable cheering on Juza who was well, Juza.

Banri was being a little shit picking up a fight but of course Omi-senpai will save the day.

You were cut off by your thoughts when someone told you to get water from the side you're sitting on, seeing as you had nothing to do why not.

"hey I brought the water, I already have two so I won't go back haha" handing the waters to your senpai.

"Great! Also~ the waters are for hyodols and settser you should give it to them riiiight over there!" he says as he winks at you like he knows what's up. Well damn.

Okay take a deep breath and just give them the damn water. Easy. Looking at them again. Okay maybe not easy-

"(Y/N)-chan just give them the water, they may look like it but they won't bite-" "WHA- okay okay just wait a damn minute *incoherent speaking*"

"um, here are your waters??" handing them both waters while you panic inside. Both of them turned towards you and took the water bottles.

Smiling at you. SMILING AT YOU, as they say thank you- "oh thanks a lot" "..thanks"
"hah? speak up hyodo they can't hear you, you know" scowling at him, he then turns to you and says "thank you.." and turns around to hide his face (which is low-key pink)

Bicth you got flustered dhdjfjfjfj wait you have to respond back-

"i-it's no problem at all haha.. can I get you guys anything else? like food or something?? We have like pasta and cookies-" "cookies??" "uh, yes cookies." "...can I have some?" "of course you can haha"

"dammit hyodo you didn't even let them finish speaking just after hearing the word cookies" banri says as he now scowls at juza, juza just responded "whatever" with no care making banri losing his shit and Omi-senpai stops them yet again.

Yep just another day of shooting with beautiful young men.

<< ..•°*.'°.•.*. STORY CLEARED ..•°*.'°.•.*.>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hate liber so much for making me suffer for the nth time- I TOLD MYSELF NOT TO PULL BUT BITCH SAID NO AND PULL RHJGJG RIPthis part is just me having brainrot 😔 and simping, so ig this serves as crack or not?? idk jfjfjfjf also the fact that the...

this part is just me having brainrot 😔 and simping, so ig this serves as crack or not?? idk jfjfjfjf also the fact that there's another scout and event imma go and die now bye 😭