muku sakisaka • chocolate cake

belated birthday cake for a beautiful boy ♡

.
.
.
.
.

Okay juuust a few more designs and...viola!

"Now I'm just

"Now I'm just.. going to wrap this aaaand bam" putting the box into a paper bag while picking up your bags and keys getting ready to leave.

You actually missed muku's birthday yesterday as you were out of town and doing work but you did sent him a lengthy birthday greeting along with a call.

He sounded so sad when you mentioned that you weren't able to attend his birthday yesterday and it almost made you want to leave work and just go at his party. Thinking about this you called Izumi that you were coming and had souvenirs and a gift for muku to give for the whole mankai.

You guys aren't really related but growing up in the same neighborhood and visiting their home for many years, he grew on you like a brother :')
and vice versa. Now stopping in front of the Dorm you want the Bell and waited for it to be opened.

In a few seconds- Izumi opened the door and smiled telling you to come in and that muku was in the living room.

Seeing as this was an opportunity you asked for help to set the cake up and carry the gifts for her and the boys. Muku didn't know that you were going to surprise him to be honest hehe.

<..•°*.'°.•.*. ..•°*.'°.•.*..•°*.'°.•.*. ..•°*.'°.•.*.>

"happy birthday to you~
happy birthday to you~
happy birthday dearest muku~
happy birthday to youuu ☆"

By now muku was tearing up- no he was going to cry oh god- "OH NO MUKU DON'T CRY MY BOY, YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY TOO" setting the cake down while making your way to hug him almost tearing up as it has been a while since you've visited here.

At the background you can see the members with mixed reactions like, izumi, omi, tsumugi smiling. Citron, Kazu and Homare being loud. And the others being almost embarrassed (*ehem*tenyuki & azami lol)

While you and muku were now sitting down and chatting, "I-I thought you almost f-forgot my birthday.. N-NOT THAT I'M BEING UNGRATEFUL,, I'M SORRY I'M A NO GOOD USELESS SOGGY PUDDING" said muku while tearing up again.

Resisting the urge to squeal and squeeze the boy you just calmly stated "How can I forget someone's day of birth, specially one who's important to me??" at this point you're the one who's crying now but trying hard not to right now.

You two looked like lunatics apologizing from one another. After that you guys ate the choco cake that you made from scratch like a pro- and seeing the hyodo boys along with their cousin makes you really happy that you could see the sparkles behind you from someone's perspective.

<< ..•°*.'°.•.*.. STORY CLEARED ..•°*.'°.•.*.>>

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

belated happy birthday to my beautiful baby boy mukkun ♡ tbh I still

belated happy birthday to my beautiful baby boy mukkun ♡ tbh I still .. haven't bloomed my muku bday card on jp server, I don't have more time to like harvest gems and now I'm sad bc I won't ever have the chance to fully bloom bye 😭😔