ananemisis aftermath

Dark was chilling with her new baby sister who was playing with her tail.
Dark:aww look at you,trying to get my tail its adorable.
Raph sneaks up on her but she caught him.
Dark:nice try,Raphael.
Raph:dang it.
Dark turns her head smiling sumgly at her husband setting her tail down.
Dark:so what's up?
Raph:i need to tell you exactly what Mel did to get the help you need.
Dark:what exactly did he d-OW!
She jolts up and looks at the direction of the pain which was Lilith on her tail grabbing it harshly.
Dark:ow,ok Lilith you can let go of my tail now.Lilith?
Lilith laughs hugging on to the appendage as dark struggles to not scream out again.
Raph:don't worry dark,I'll save you!
Dark:please hurry this is starting to hurt.
Raph picks Lilith up who pulls on it more causing dark to groan in pain.
Mel:what's the matter I heard screaming and - what the heck?
The demonic goddess held on to the couch as raph held Lilith who was laughing.
Dark:this isn't what you think,dad.
Mel:I'll take her off your hands.
Raph:ok...
Lilith let's dark's tail go earning a sigh of relief.
Mel:Lilith,you don't grab your sister by the tail.
Dark:it was my fault,anyway what were you going to say about what dad did?
Raph:oh yeah,cross sans showed up and your dad tortured him with a cow.
Mel:oh right,thanks for reminding me.
He teleports to the farm where cross was running for his life as a horde of cows where running after him. Cross looking extremely scared as the manlyest scream excapes his nonexistent lungs
Cross:LEAVE ME ALONE,DEMONIC SPAWN!!!!ITS CHARA THAT YOU WANT,NOT ME!! ;A;
Mel:cross take my hand!
Cross:melancholy?
Mel:I would like to thank you for helping me getting my love one's love life.
Cross:sure,no problem
Mel leaves cross on the rooftop.
Cross:oh great,another problem is how to get back home.
Mel snaps his fingers and cross fell down a hole to his world.
Cross:oh,well thanks mel.