✨1✨

Jaden's POV:
Mads slept downstairs last night. I don't even care. My flight to go back to LA is today at 2 and it's already 10. Luckily while Mads was passed out I packed mine and Isabelle's bags. We're going to be there for 4 weeks then come back for 2 weeks and going back. I'm bringing Isabelle with me because I can't leave her with Mads it's like leaving her alone. So I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I'm surprised that Isabelle didn't wake me up before. She usually wakes up at 8:45 on the dot each and every day. I'm so happy she didn't this morning. Anyway I take my shower and put my clothes on. I put on a pair of grey joggers and a black T-shirt. I put on some shoes and walk to Isabelle's room. She's awake and just laying there playing.  I laugh at her and take her to the kitchen. I walk to the fridge and grab her formula. I put it in the bottle, shake it up and give it to her. I walk to the couch and sit her on my lap as she drinks and I watch the sports news. Mads has already left. She always leaves at around 7:30 in the morning. At some point she let's go of her bottle.
J:"All done princess?"
She smiles at the name I gave her. I laugh and burp her. Before I know it's 1:15 and the airport is 30 minutes away. I put my coat on and put a super fluffy, warm, white, wool coat on Isabelle. I walk out of the house and into my car. I put Isabelle in the back and jump in the front seat. I start to drive. Isabelle and I love to play songs in the car. I would play kids songs obviously and she would make sounds with the music. I laughed at her till we got to the airport. This would be the first time Isabelle is out in public l. I didn't want her to be all over the media at such a young age. Do I put a blanket over car seat and get one of my guys to bring our bags. When we walk in I tried to draw the least attention possible but some fans saw me and freaked out. I took some pictures when other people realised I had a baby. They couldn't see her but only the car seat. They started to ask questions. A lot of them.
?:"Whose baby is that?"
?:"Can we see your baby?"
?:"Is it a girl or a boy?"
?:"Is it Mads baby?"
J:"First of all my baby is not an it. Second I don't want my child on the media. So please stop with the questions"
I spotted Bryce at the other side of the airport waiting to board the plane. I walk over to him.
J:"Hey dude"
I said placing Isabelle on the table still in her car seat.
B:"Hey fan"
He said hitting my shoulder in a bro way.
B:"Hey Muffin"
He said going down to her car seat. You could hear her try to laugh. Bryce and I just laugh as he lifts up the blanket kind of scaring her. She got soo excited and started to each for him
J:"Leave her in till we get on the plane"
I said pulling the blanket back down so people didn't take pictures of her. We board the plane a few minutes later and made our way back to LA.

A/N: P.s I don't hate Mads it just went with the story. But anyways hope you like the first chapter I will be doing more.🥰