Fourteen

Derek

It's been about a week since I heard from Mike and I'm starting to worry about him. He will text me late at night saying he was fine so I'll just leave it at that, but I wanna see his face not a text.

So today I'm going to his house because I miss him. After taking my shower I got in my mom's car and drove to his house. Once I got there I just opened the door because he gave me a spare key, once I walked in he was in his room past out.

He looked pretty tired he had on all black and his shoes were still on. I decided to let him sleep and we'll talk when he wakes up.

(3 hours later)

It was now 5 and Mike hasn't woke up yet so I was just gonna wake him up.

Me:" Babe"
Nothing
Me:" Babe"
Nothing
Me:" Michael"

This time I hit him on the head making him groan.

Mike:" Huh"
He turned around seeing me and a smile crept on his face.
Mike:" Hey baby"
Me:" Hey"
He got up and kissed me.

Me:" Why haven't you called me"
Mike:" I'm sorry, I've been busy with work and stuff"
Me:" Oh ok, well I'm gonna cook you dinner and you just take a shower"
Mike:" No, stay here with me"

He pulled me back down on top of him. I was now hovering over him.

Mike:" I love you"
Me:" I love you too"
He held my waist and kissed me making me start to grind on him. I kissed down to his neck making him moan.

I was going to take off his shirt until his phone rung. He pulled away and answered it without look at the id caller.

Mike:" Hello...uh yeah...shut up bitch...fine... I'll be there tonight"
He then hung up the phone looking back at me.
Me:"Who was that"
Mike:"My boss"
Me:" You talk to your boss like that"

Mike:" Sum like that, but don't mind that"
He then put the phone down and went back to kissing me.

(Skip)

Mike

It was 12 and Derek had fell asleep from earlier and I had to go meet up with Mattia because his bitch ass always won't sum.

I finished putting on my black shirt and pants with my black forces and looked back at Derek. He's the only reason why I'm doing this because if it weren't for him being in my life I wouldn't be in this gang shit.

I sighed going over and kissing his cheek before grabbing my phone and keys walking out to my car.
---

Once I pulled up to the trap I walked in seeing Mattia at the bar so I walked up to him.

Mattia:"Hey"
Me:" Get to the point"
Mattia:" You know JoJo"
Me:" Yeah he works with me at chi-fil-a"
Mattia:" Well I figured out he's a big drug dealer in this area"
Me:"Ok, what does that have to do with me"

Mattia:" Just look"
He pulled up a video showing JoJo at Derek's school talking to someone with curly hair handing them bags of drugs.
Me:" Isn't that Mar"
Mattia:"Yeah it is, JoJo is paying Mar to keep eyes on me"