Four

Derek

The next morning I woke up to someone holding me. I opened my eyes feeling the persons hand on my back. I look up seeing Mike looking down at me.

He pulled me closer kissing my forhead. I was gonna speak but he just cut me off. "I already know what happened so Shush and go back to sleep" He said snuggling into me going back to sleep and I did the same.

(1 hour later)

This time I woke up to me on top of Mike. I sat up smilling at him. I got up from the bed going to the bathroom looking my self in the mirror.

I looked down at my bruised body that's when I felt hands around my waist making me get flash backs pushing the person off. I turned around seeing it was just Mike.

"I'm sorry" I wispered and he nodded walking up to me but I backed up. "I'm not gonna hurt you Derek" he said softly and I let him walk up to me. He raised his hand making me flench but he just put it gently on my cheek.

I Looked down not wanting to keep eye contact. "I lied to you" I wispered and he looked confused.

"K3 never died and niether did YB, you missed the shot going towards YB and K3 didn't fall and he actually made it and I was just bate for them to kill you" I said ashamed he put his hand down looking at me.

"Is this true" He asked softly and I nodded. He just stood there looking into my eyes as the love drained away from them.

"I hate you" was all he said before walking away but I grab7 his arm but he shocked me when he slapped me.

"DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME EVERY AGAIN!" He yelled. "YOU SET ME UP AND MADE ME RISK MY LIFE FOR YO ASS KNOWING WHAT THE DEAL, YOU WERE THE REASON FOR ME  TO BE IN S COMA, I HATE YOU LIEING AS BITCH!"

He screamed jirking away from me. "I gave you my all and this is why you do, you took my love for. You and used it I even went as for as getting your name permanently written on me just to show you how much I love you and this is why you do"

He said walking up to me. "I've been hurt several of times and you've just made the top on the list" he said with a Chuckle. "Shiu have just left you while I had the chance"

I Looked down by he made me look at him. "Nah, look me in the eyes while I speek to you" he said and I let s tear roll down my face. He just stared at me before he connected our lips.

I kissed back though and so did he. He pulled away. "But the sad thing is-" he went back in and kissed me then pulled away. "I still love you"

With that he left completely.

---

Damn😔

Well imma go live my best life byeeee, also no more updates and till later tonight muah😝

Dagger dick out👀

Not proof read.