Thirty

{No one's POV}

After Derek had hugged the teddy bear and placed it in it's box he turned around and hugged Mike and eventually connected there lips.

Tilting his head slightly Mike kissed back pulling Derek closer by the waist. The kiss was slow and the both of them liked it. Grabbing Derek's thighs Mike picked him up breaking the kiss for a minute Looking up at the Younger.

Derek blushed kissing the elder again. Walking to the bedroom Mike then layed his lover down gently kissing on his neck feeling him and Derek both get hard.

Mike opened Derek's legs sliding in between them grinding both there hardened members together creating friction. "Uh" Derek moaned out pulling away from the kiss as his back slightly arched.

Playing in Mike's hair and letting out moans feeling wet kisses all over his neck and Stomach since Mike had took of his jacket and he head nothing under.

Derek looked down at Mike who was giving him a lustful look as he licked and sucked on the youngers skin. Biting his lip Derek played with his nipples as Mike got closer to his draw string.

Pulling them with his teeth undoing the knot, Derek lifted his hips slightly letting Mike take off his sweats and briefs in one swift motion.

Feeling his member be free Derek groaned slightly. Mike stared before kissing down Dereks thighs sucking on his sweet spot. "M-mikey no" the younger groaned as he tried to move Mike's head with his feet since his hands were to busy gripping the sheets from pleasure.

But of course Mike didn't listen. He wanted to see how Derek reacted to certain things. He loved seeing his eyes roll back, hearing him scream his name or screaming in gernal he loved it all and Derek knew that.

Gripping Derek's thighs Mike continued sucking the sweet spot and other spots until he made it directly in front of his (Derek) throbbing member. Smirking Mike took a hand before slowly jacking Derek off.

Moaning loudly the boy gripped the sheets more. Leaning down slightly Mike licked stripes up and down the boys shaft. Soon he sucked the tip making Derek go crazy. "Mhm m-more" The boy groaned.

Mike smiled going down on Derek's shaft. Feeling the warm mouth around his cock (I-) Derek's hips thrusted hard into Mike's mouth the tip hitting the back of his throat.

Mike chocked slightly before  grabbing a hold of Derek's hips going down on his shaft. Mike felt Dereks tip once again reach his throat not gagging once. He kept his head down feeling Derek twitch.

"B-baby please" Derek wispered and Mike came up knowing he was about to cum. You could see the tears but nun the less he smirked. "You think you need prep baby" Mike asked tilting his head to the side.

Nodding nervously blushing Derek became hot. "yes" Mike nodded putting 3 fingers near Derek's face. The boy looked at Mike before he grabbed his wrist licking Mike's fingers.

Sucking on the three fingers Derek moaned around them turning Mike on even more. Derek looked at Mike before pulling away a trail of salava following.

Laying his head back on the pillow Mike rubbed the fingers against Derek pink puckered whole.

Derek moaned feeling a finger being pushed into him then two more after. "Mike to much to much!" Derek screamed feeling his (Mike)  fingers hit his prostate sending a loud scream from Derek.