Fifty-three

Mike

I sat in the room looking in the mirror thinking about Derek. I wondered if he was gonna be able to control him self around me.
-

I Looked in the mirror and sighed. I've been here for an hour and he still hasn't called me. I wonder if he's ok.

Derek

"AHHHHH" I screamed as I shake my head back and forth. It hurt, it hurt so bad my head was bounding with thoughts and it made my head hurt.

You are not the same person you were. Your me now and always will be.

I shook my  head breathing in and out trying to control the pain in my head. I Looked in the mirror seeing my eyes switch from black to brown. I just sat there and cried wishing it will stop.

You will never be able to get rid of me.

Mike

I sat at the dinner table as me, Kea and Tay ate. I had already told them why I'm here and there cool with it. I sat there looking down at my food playing with it. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't eat much.

Suddenly my phone rung from my room so I went to go answer it seeing Derek's name pop up. I smiled and answered it.

"Mike" he said and I answered "Can we FaceTime" he said and I agreed. Few seconds later he faced time me. I Looked down and he looked tired. "You ok" I asked and he nodded. "Just a little headache, but what are you doing" He said and I chuckled. "Talking to you"

He smiled and looked down. "Can I ask you something" he asked and I nodded. "Would you leave me if I can't show you that I can change" he said and I thought about it. I looked down at my body seeing all the marks on it.

I sighed shrugging. "I don't know, but I'm not making any promises" I said and he sighed. "I understand" we both sat there for minute until I catched him just starring at me making me blush and cover my face.

"Stop it, let me see your face" he said pouting making me giggle. "Fine" I said showing him my face. "You so pretty" he said in a baby voice making me blush. "Ooo he blushing" I heard Kea say jumping on my bed beside me. "Stawp" I said hidding my face again.

"Babyyyyyy" Derek wined making me chuckle. "It's you whining for me" I said and he looked at me like 'Bet'.

"It's looking like a dog for me" he said making me gasp. "It's you having the bed hair for me" I said and he kissed his teeth. "It's you having brace's Because you got cricket teeth for me" he said and I screamed. "DON'T ACT LIKE YO ASS DIDN'T JAVE BRACES EITHER LOOKING LIKE A OOMP LOOMPA"

I clapped back. "Boy by, with your braced face" he said and laughed. "Don't be talking bout me booty muncher" I said and Kea screamed. "TAY YO BROTHER ATE MIKE'S ASS" Tay came running in the room. I Looked back at the screen and Derek was looking mad.

"Don't do me little boy witcha tiny as mussels showing off your bones looking Ahh" He said and Tay and Kea started laughing while I straight faced them. "Shut up" I said. "It's Mike having the deep voice and being older but letting Derek sounding like a whole girl and 16 topping him for me" Kea said popping her gum.

"She got you there" Tay said looking like this '😗'. "Yeah that's enough for tonight get out niggers" I said pushing the 2 of them out. "Bitch this my house" Kea said swatting my hands away. "I leave when I want" she huffed sitting down crossing her legs.

"If you don't get yo 5'3 looking Ahh up out my room" I said pointing to the door. "Last time I checked I let you borrow the room" she said smilling at me. "KEA GET OUT THAY BOY ROOM" Tay screamed making Kea kiss her teeth andvwalk out the room. "Got me fucked up" I heard her huff out.

I laughed picking up my phone. "How do you handle that" he said and I shrugged. "Same way I handle you" I said and he smiled.

We just continued talking until he eventually fell asleep and I took a whole bunch of pictures of him.

-&&

It's Mattia dating Vic for me😗 But that ain't my business as long as he's ✨ H A P P Y ✨ then I'm cool👁️👄👁️

Let me stop😏 Anyways y'all I'm crying because I'm a simp and no body want me but it's alright tho bc I got my self and that's all I need😍

I'm feeling like Fantasia right now. "I LOVE I LOVE IT, YESSSSSSS I LOVE IT"🙂

I need friends but let me pay attention to my Health teacher 😪

Y'all what if Mike lieing to us and got a whole girl and we don't know👁️👄👁️ talking about some "No, that can't happen" I think that's a sign he lieing 🤪

I'm talk to much let me go💀

Dagger dick out 🙈