Twenty-six

Derek

I was sitting on the ground thinking when I felt someoe hug me from the back. "Hey" I said turning my head to face him. "Hi" he replied laying his head on  my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I said and he looked at me. "What" He asked confused. "I'm sorry I brought you into this, Taymor is doing this because I hurt him and made him suffer" I said. "He brought you here to make me feel pain, more them he felt" I said Looking ahead. "He raped me because I didn't give him what he wanted" I said and he looked down.

"Your indecents" he said but I shook my head. "Nah, he wanted me" I said "he didn't care about the sex, he just wanted me to be his and his only that's why I went against him to try and set him up" I said. "But it was a trick that back fired all so this can happen" I said and he hugged me tighter.

"If I would've never brought you into my life he would have never hurt you, but I'm glad that I did because you changed me" I said Looking down. "You changed me for the better and I love you for that" I said Looking at him. " I forgive you for fucking Jah, I wasn't there" I apologized turning around to him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you instead of just telling you from the jump what I did" He confessed. "You remember what I said no matter who I'm with you always be the love of my life" I said and he nodded. "Well that still applies no matter what" I said and he smiled.

"I love you Mikey" I said and he smiled again. "I love you to, the both of you" he said referring to D as well. I Looked him in the eyes then back down, but he grabbed my chin connecting our forheads.

We stayed there for a moment before I felt a pair of lips on mine. I closed my eyes kissing him back. The kiss was magical and it shed alot of emotion, I missed him and it showed.

He pulled away and so did I. He layed his head on my chest as we sat there in a comfortable silence. I smiled looking down at him before eventually falling asleep.

(Later)

Me and Mike were talking when the door opened. "Come on Derek" Taymor said standing at the door. I sighed Looking at Mike. "I'mma be alright, promise" I said before kissing his cheek. "Cover your ears" I said before getting up and walking to the door.

Taymor eyed me before closing and locking the door.

Mike

I covered my ears to try and drain out the sound of his screams but I couldn't. It just got louder and louder as I continued to hear the pain threw his voice.

"It's gonna be ok" I said to my self rocking back and forth. I just continued to repeat that until it was over but he didn't come back. 

After that I just sat there and cried my self back to sleep.

(Middle of the night)

I woke up to someone laying beside me. I turned around seeing Derek crying silently. "Bubba you ok" I said wrapping my arm around him. "I-i'm f-fine" He stuttered but I new he wasn't ok.

"No it's not, what happened" I said and he cried harder. He lifted up his shirt seeing the TM Taymor had carved into his skin.

I Looked at Derek who was crying his heart out."I'm sorry" I said pulling him into me.

"You can't stay her Mike, you have to go" He said Looking at me. "How, where am I gonna go" I said. "I'm getting you out of here tonight" He said and I shook my head.

"Derek you can't do that" I said an he whipped his tears. "I can and I will, I'm going to kill them for what they did to you even if it kills me" he said and looking away from me.

"Just be ready"

+--

Hello loves😘

How was your day bc mine was good. I got to spend the day with my cousins and granny but yeah.

This chapter may be a bit trash bc it was written in certain parts of the day and I really wasn't paying attention to what I was typing but I guess it turned out good 🤪

But imma go eat my ice cream and also sum shit is bout to go down next chapter 😗

Dagger dick out👅