Chapter 1

*the main character does not belong to me
Airin's POV
*Airin is 6
We were running, running from people who attacked our home. Mama seems to be getting tired because we've been running for hours now, without rest of course she'd be tired. H-How did this happen?

*flashback

My father and I were walking through the clan to meet uncle hashirama. I was on he's shoulders and waving at my fellow clan members, at the same time when they saw my father they all bowed in respect. That's my father for you he's so well respected and loving that if I was a one of them I would kiss he's toes ( ok maybe not) but still my dad is awesome. He has 2 brothers uncle hashirama and uncle tobirama
There both really strong especially uncle hashirama, he's the hokage of the village hiddden in the leaves and he can do this thing called the wood style which is also awesome. Speaking of wood style that's the reason why we are going to see uncle hashirama, yesterday my parents found out I could also do wood style jutsu and they were very happy. Today my father said he's was gonna tell him and brought me along so that he'd believe him, well not uncle hashi, but uncle tobi, I'm pretty sure if he came and told them, hashi would immediately believe while tobi....not so much.

"Paps do think I'll be able to be a great ninja like you and uncle?"I said looking at my fathers head.

" of course airin! You'd be a better ninja then me and my brothers combined!" My father exclaimed with a grin on he's face. A blush crept on my face as I looked to the side.

"Dont say such things in public father, but your right I'll surpass you and uncles hashi and tobi" I say while clenching my fist and doing a strong guy pose with a wide grin on my face. I felt he's shoulders bounce and a deep chuckle.

"You'd make a fine ninja someday airin," he said with a soft smile on he's face that made me feel warm "b-but please don't forget to learn medical ninjutsu because your mother is gonna beat to a pulp if you don't " my father says with a nervous smile while sweating buckets. My mom is that scary, surely I wont be like that...surely.

"Don't worry I wil- OH! Look! We're almost there!" I say while jumping up and down on my dads shoulders.

" woah! There Ai Just stay still remember who's shoulders your sitting on!" Papa said while he's eye was twitching.

" oh..uhh..sorry" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

We finally made it to uncle hashi's mansion and father knocked on the door. Aunty opened the door for us and greeted us with a smile.

" Katsu it's been awhile, OH!  is that my angel on your shoulder! Hello little Ai"  she said with so much energy the sun could be jealous. I irked when she said little.

"Aunty how many times must I say it I'm not little" I hmphed while folding my arms.

"Oh don't be like that! C'mon down and I'll make some tea" she said with a scary aura around her I can even feel my father shake. Well now I can't refuse or she'll kill me, well she's probably gonna tell my mom and then my mom will kill m.

Dad put me down and said he's gonna look for uncle hashi and tobi. I followed aunty to the kitchen while she asked about my day and why we decided to visit. *sigh this is gonna be a long day.

*Time skip

" come back anytime katsurama and bring along my niece with you we need to train a lot so she can surpass me and tobi!" Uncle hashi said leading us to the front door. We've been here since 12 it's about 22 now if I'm correct. Well at least I spent lots with uncle hashirama telling me how to use my wood style the other half was spent listening to my father and tobirama argue on who is wrong and right, that was pretty entertaining. The entertainment ended when I showed them I could will the wood and control it. You should've seen uncle tobi's face haha priceless, uncle hashi just ran up to me and scooped me in he's arms while spinning me around. He later got scolded by his wife and went to he's depressed corner, yep that is the God of Shinobi for you😅.