Chapter 2

* The top picture is Airin at age six🧸. She's still the same age. How? Well you'll just have to keep on reading to find out😉. *I don't own any picture I put here and the characters does not belong to me*

*Airin 6

Airin's POV

'Huh? What's going on?' I woke up in complete darkness. I couldn't move my arms at all everything felt stiff as if I've been here for a long time. 'How did I-' then it hit me. Everything that happened rushed back into my brain and I started to panick. 'Mama?! Papa?! The attack, is it over?! What did the jutsu do to me, did it backfire?!' I started an incessant blabber in my head. I felt my chakra flare a bit all of a sudden I was thrown out of the tree and I landed with a thud on the grass..wait...huh? 'Did I undo the jutsu' I lifted my stiff neck to look around, at first it was blurry but I focused my eyes a bit then my surroundings looked clear.

Trees, tall trees, everywhere *mental facepalm* 'well of course there'd be trees I'm in the forest for pitsake. *sigh ok Ai now you need to get up' as I tried doing that a sharp pain shot through my body making me drop to the earthy grass again. I clenched my teeth in pain as I used the tree as my crutch. I slowly got on my feet knees wobbling, I took my first step but I almost fell down again when a wood shot through the ground and kept me steady by wrapping around my arm. 'How did I do that' I said looking at the wood on my arm. I started thinking 'If I'm able to do this maybe I can make some sort of make shift cane' I did a single hand sign and focused my chakra to spread through my leg to the earth beneath. A little thin wood pole came out of my effort, meh it would have to do. I grabbed on the wood and started limping my way through the forest.

'Mmmm by the look of it I'm not far from the village hidden in the leaves, I can sense a lot of chakra coming from ther-' my eyes widen in realization. All this chakra I'm sensing doesn't belong to my family at all. Limping faster then I did before , my body was screaming me to stop because if I didn't I was gonna drop here and never wake up, but my inner perseverance was telling me to push past my limits and go straight ahead.

Not to long I made it to the leafs gate two guards guarding it. One of them had straight short brown hair with a piece of straw grass in he's mouth, the other had messy black hair with the bandage over one of his eyes. Wait? The guards look different then the ones that where here before plus they are dressed weirdly...what going on?

I limped closer to the gates as the guards caught sight of my figure they immediately tensed. When I walked a bit closer, a wave of dizziness rushed towards my head, before I could walk further, tiny black dots clouded my vision until I finally hit the ground and fell unconscious...this scene feels rather familiar.

*tiny time skip

Beep beep beep

'What is that sound?' I couldn't feel anything but I could here my surroundings.'Am I alive?' I thought as my fingers started to twitch answering my question. I slowly opened my eye as I saw something..white? 'It's probably the ceiling *sigh let's wake up and look at our surroundings' I sat up slowly and looked around the room. 'Ohh so I'm in the hospital, maybe the guard brought me here? Wait I was close to the gates so if they brought me here that means-' before I could even finish my sentence a knock was heard from my room door.

Knock knock

"C-Come in" I said with a hoarse voice. Man my voice sounds like I've haven't talked in centuries. The door creaked open when a old man wearing a white robe with the kanji of fire on he's hat...wait a minute I've seen this before.

"Hello young one I'm the hokage of the leaf you fainted by our gates so our guards brought you here" he said with a raspy voice with a pipe in between his lips. Well that solve the mystery of how I got here- wait HOKAGE no way he can't be hokage I thought uncle hashirama was hokage. How long have I been stuck in that tree.

"Do you mind telling me where you came from and your name, by the looks of it you are six years of age and what the medical nin's have told me you had a lot of scratch marks on your skin and if the guards hadn't brought you here you would've died from starvation. so my question is what is a little girl doing around here?" He said he's face morphing from a soft smile to a stern look. I get it though the way it seems it would look like I'm from another village who seeks to destroy the leaf from within but that's not case is it. I should probably tell him so that he can answer some of my questions, I still don't know where my parents are.

"Sir hokage I don't know what happened to me but the last thing I remember was being pulled into a tree. I was born here in the leaf village. My parents are hitaomi yahikaru and Kasturama Senju" I said while looking at my hands for a minute then I raised my head up to look at the hokage when I saw his eyes widen and is mouth so agape that he's pipe almost fell out, hint, ALMOST. He cleared he's throat, it's then I felt movement around me. There where 3 of them in my room now that I'm focusing enough. 'Was I able to do this before? Eh whatever' .

"And what is your name child" the hokage said stroking he's beard. I took a minute to think about this for some reason but with a look of confidence on my face I said-

"My names is Airin Senju"

___________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading😁
I hope this was a good chapter
It was a bit short but maybe not...idk
Either way comment if I did any spelling mistakes or grammar 🎀corrections☺️

Keep reading
Onward fellow weebs 😝⚔️