Chapter 12

🚨I do not own the naruto character nor do I own Airin‼️

With the Hokage

Third person POV

"Now that we are going to start the chuunin selection exam, those who are in charge of new Genins, step forward." Asuma, kurenai and Kakashi stepped forward.

"Are there any Genins you wish to enter into the exam among the ones you teach?" The Hokage asked looked at the leaders. "You probably already know this, but any Genin who has completed more than eight missions is eligible to enter the exam through your recommendations." Gramps told them. "But normally, those who have done twice that amount of are more suited." Iruka nodded at the Hokage.

'It's too early for them.' He thought.

"Kakashi let's start with you."

"From the team 7th squad that I lead. Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura. I recommend those three to the chuunin selection exam under my name Hatake Kakashi." Kakashi says holding a seal sign before him. Iruka sensei tensed.

"From the 8th squad that I lead. Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburama Shino. I recommend those three to the chuunin selection exam under my name, Yuuhi Kurenai." Kurenai says as well.

"From the 10th squad that I lead. Yamanaka Ino, Nara shikamaru and Akimichi Chouji. I recommend those three to the chunnin selection exam under my name, Sarutobi Asuma." Asuma concluded.

"All three gave recommendations." A jonin ninja whispers.

"It's been couple of years since rookies have appeared in the Chuunin exams." Another whispers.

The hokage nods and says-

"From the 6th team that I lead. Hyuuga Ren, Inuzuka Minoko and Airin Senju. I recommend those three to the Chuunin selection exam under my name, Sarutobi Hiruzen." The Hokage added much to the others surprise.

'So Airin has been training under the 3rd. I hope none of them have to fight her.' The grey haired ninja thought.

"The 3rd took students under him?!" A Jonin ninja exclaims.

"They must be strong then!" Another one says.

"Wait! Hokage sir did you just say Senju!" Kurenai stepped forward and asked. The Hokage slowly nodded his head at her.

"Since when was there another Senju? The only left should be Lady Tsunade." Asuma asked his father. The Old man sat back and stroked his beard.

"For now that is the only thing I can give the rest is secret. Yes, there is another Senju that goes by the name of Airin. She has been living here in the leaf for quite sometime." The Hokage told all of them. Obiki stepped forward and asked.

"Why do you decide to tell us now Hokage sir? By the looks of if you have kept the said girl in hiding so why now let roam free?" He asks.

"At first she was needed to be protected from the any ninjas that would find out that..." an eerie silence rang in the room. "...She possess the wood style jutsu." Shocked gasps where heard around the room.

"Lord Hokage is it safe to bring her out now? There will be a lot of shinobi from different countries. Is bringing her out now the right thing to do?" A random ninja ask.

"I'm fully aware of the risks that is why I'm asking you to keep a close eye on her. I have asked her not to use her wood style unless in a serious situation but since she is very stubborn I'm sure she'll use it." He answers.