Chapter 4

*Few weeks later*

Airin's POV

We were finishing up a D rank mission which was to help a shop keeper take out deliveries out to customers in the leaf, *sigh to say it's been pretty boring few weeks is an understatement it was, as Minoko would put it 'life draining work'  and I agree with her fully. We haven't had any serious missions yet only D and C ranked missions. urgh! I just want more fun stuff, so I can show off my jutsu's.

We were walking to the hokage tower conversing with one another.

"Arrgghh!! Man this day was so boring! I mean meeting the old shop keeper was pretty nice, but still!" Minoko exclaimed with arms folded fuming.

"For once I agree with you it's been super boring doing these missions. *sigh the only actions we've got was that escort mission which was also boring because nothing actually happened, it was all peaceful" I said in my depressing corner blue depression lines waving above me.

"*sigh let's just go and see what the Hokage wants for our next mission" Ren said calmly.

"WHY ARE YOU SO CALM!" Minoko and I said in unison. He irked at our comment.

"OUT OF BOTH OF YOU SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE CALM ONE" He yelled.

"OI! IM PLENTY OF CALMER THEN YOU" I Responded back a little annoyed by he's accusation and because of the day we had. This of course started a screaming match between us.

*Hokage office

As we all stood in front of the Hokage with our arms folded waiting for our new mission. You could actually sense the tension between as our gazes never left the Hokages.

"So you have finished your mission..." he dragged he's words smoking he's pipe.
"Yes hokage!" we said in unison which made the ninja academy's teacher...Iruka! Yea that's he's name, flinch. The Hokage stroked he's beard again and said-

"I had another C rank mission for you" we all fell to the floor hearing this.
'Oh c'mon' we thought disappointedly. We were standing up again ready to hear what or C rank mission was but the hokage said-

"Unfortunately they're all being done by chuunin's and we are running low of jounin's so you three are going on an A ranked mission."

All of our eyes widened as smiles spread across our faces.

"Your not joking right, Gramps" Minoko said with the most excited face she could master. The hokage smiles shaking he's head. Excited cheers caused by Minoko and I as Ren just smirked. Our cheers dimmed down as we stood to hear our mission.

"You are to head head to the village hidden in the clouds, you'll be escorting someone very important to the cloud. He's there black smith if I may say, he's being targeted by other villages who want to take down the cloud little by little. Your mission is to-" we interrupted finishing his sentence.

"Guard him until we we get to the hidden cloud!" We exclaimed determinedly.  The Hokage grinned and nodded his head.

"He'll meet you at the gates, dismissed!" He cheerfully said holding he's pipe.

"Right!" We all went to our homes excited for the journey that is to come.

Hokage's POV

"Are sure their ready sir Hokage" Iruka asked in concern of he's former students.

"I mean they're just genin and-" before Iruka could finish the hokage interrupted.