⛲️

◤ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────◥

{Sara}

Today's gonna be a great day, I can just feel it!. I didn't have any morning council meetings so I am free to just kick back before class starts.

I walk through the first year floor, being greeted by a few of my kouhais.

'They're all so cute!'

To my surprise there happens to be quite a few kids here and school doesn't start for about another hour. Usually people don't start showing up till about 10 minutes til class.

Shoving the thoughts aside I reach the next floor, the second year floor. There are even more kids on this level. I am curious why but then realise as soon as I hear them.

"Fangirls"

'Those twins must be here already'

The corridor is slightly crowded but since it's still early there isn't a crazy amount of people. I am able to weave my way through, a few of the girls greet me.

"Yo Sara-chan"

I look to see Akagi waving infront of me, besides him is that second year girl, Y/n I think? We've never really talked but she seems nice, I always see her around with him and Aran.

"No morning practise today?"

"Nope thankfully
Coach is giving us a break
Even though we still
have afterschool practise"

I hum in response, Y/n doesn't really pay any attention to me, not that I care. She's holding a bento box, I wonder if she's about to give it to her crush. If she is he'll totally accept, she is very pretty.

"Well see you in class!"

I bid farewell as I dart through the rest of the second year floor, straight up to the third year one. After talking to Akagi I am suddenly more keen to get to class.

'Since his training is cancelled he might
already by in the classroom'

I swiftly direct myself to my classroom, slightly peeking my head in searching for a certain middle blocker. I smile seeing him in his chair talking with Kita.

'There's still heaps of time til class
I'll get to talk to him for a while!'

This day could not get any better! I'm cheering on the inside, on the outside I give a genuine smile as I approach the two.

'Thank god our seats are next to eachother'

I greet the two boys as I place my stuff under my desk, sitting down in my seat.

"Morning guys!"

"Morning"

I lightly chuckle at the two's similar monotone voices. We all engage in conversation, topics ranging from the homework we've been given to what we ate for dinner last night.