🗼

◤ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────◥

-Morning-
Aoi's Car

It was about 9 in the morning. Me, Yui, Sara and Aoi were currently on our way to some studio for Aoi's photo shoot thing for Uni.

Aoi had picked us all up in her car, me and Yui were sitting in the back as Sara sat passenger. Just as I had hoped, all 4 of us instantly became friendly with each other!

The journey to the studio was about an hour so we all just had some private girl talk about our interesting love lives. Right now though we were discussing mine and Ren's date.

Surprisingly it's more Aoi explaining how Ren had asked her to help rather than me girly gossiping about how amazing it was...

"I was starting to
question whether
he was planning a
date or a fricking
wedding proposal!"

We all share a joyful laugh as we listen to Aoi's quite surprised manner. She was really shocked at how extra her 'robot' brother was wanting our date to be.

"Well I guess
it sorta was
a proposal..."

I shyly laugh as the others seem to freak.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"WHAT DO
YOU MEAN?!"

"COULD YA REPEAT
THAT I THINK IM
HEARING THINGS??!"

"WOWOW CHILL
FAM!"

I manage to calm down the 3, stopping all their yelling.

"I don't mean like
a wedding proposal!"

"Oh"

"Dang it!
I want ya to
be my sister
already"

"AOI!"

I pout momentarily at her as Sara quickly disperses our side chat.

"What was the
proposal then?"

"Well he finally
asked me to
be his girlfriend"

"YAY FINALLY Y/N!"

"Wait you and
Ren weren't
dating before?"

"Nope"

Aoi looks completely flabbergasted, Sara looks really confused as Yui happily cheers.

"B-But y'all kept
kissing...

Aoi's eyebrows were knitted together as her hands seemed to grip the steering wheel, I kind of felt bad at how lost she was. Me and Yui share a glance before laughing together.

"I think ya
better explain"

Yui pats my shoulder as we continue laughing at our senpais trying to decipher a satisfactory explanation to mine and Ren's relationship.

"Okay okay,
Yes we sorta
act like a couple...."

"I think you
do more than
act like it"