Chapter 4- Where am I?

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ THIS CONTAINS SUBJECTS THAT MAY BE SENSITIVE TO SOME READERS!! THIS SHIT IS REALLY DARK I DIDNT KNOW IF I SHOULD OR SHOULDNT POST IT SO BE READY!! IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT KIDNAPING AND SLIGHT ASSAULT THEN PLEASE DONT READ!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heros POV- 

Tonight was so much fun! I had a blast with everyone, including Jo! I'm torn about filming being over, and it's gonna be sad when I leave for London Tomorrow, but I admit I did have a good time.

You know... Anna said that we couldn't have a relationship because she was worried about the films but now that filming is temporary over, maybe me and Jo might have a chance again...? I will talk to Anna about it later, for sure.

As we file into the car after calling it a night Jo gets a look of worry on her face, and she says she forgot her phone inside. She says she will be right back. After a minute, I decide I should go help her incase she can't find it so I announce "I'm gonna see if I can help Jo find her phone. I'll be right back".

I walk into the club and am headed to the back, when I see the man that was watching her earlier also heading her way. I speed up and begin to worry for her. As soon as I reach the hallway that leads to the back room. I see someone standing behind Jo with a bat. I scream for her to run but she looks confused and I see the man hit her over the head. Who ever the hell just did that is gonna get a real ass whooping. As I make my way over to her the Creepy guy pulls me into a storage closet. It catches me off guard so he kicks me to the ground and quickly gets up and run out locking the door behind him.

" WHAT THE FUCK?" i scream hoping someone will hear me. "I SWARE IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME! LET ME OUT! JO, JO CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I'm crying, screaming, and bleeding all at the same time. I hear the mans footsteps getting farther away. What the fuck am I doing? I strong enough to kick some little door down.

I kick once. Nothing. Again. Nothing. Again. I hear the wood splitting. I make one last hard kick and the door falls open revealing the light from above. I run to the back room in hopes they didn't take her away. She's gone. Her phone is on the table and her purse has been emptied. She's gone. Jo has been taken. I'm gonna kill those fuckers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's POV-

Hero left to help Jo at least ten minutes ago. We're all growing more tired and Dylan and Khadija have fallen asleep in the car.

Ten more minutes pass and people are starting to flood from the club and very quickly. I'm starting to worry. "Guys I don't like this. I'm getting worried. I have this really bad feeling that somethings wrong" I announce. Shane, Sam, and Inana all agree and we get out of the car to check and see if everything is ok.

We walk in and see all the employees surrounded around someone. Mostly everyone in the club is gone. We walk over to see what's happened and from a few yards away I can hear Hero yelling at someone. What is going on? We all rush over to see what's going on and as soon as Hero sees me and I see him. I see he's crying and yelling a the employees to do something. Someone is on the phone with the police and I am still confused as fuck.

I see Hero start to hyperventilate. "Hero what's going on? Where's Jo?" I ask frantically. He looks we in the eyes and starts sobbing. Sam and Inana look at each other with confusion and then stand next to Hero trying to calm him down.

"They took her. I tried to stop them but she's gone. Someone hit her over the head with a bat, and they took her out the back while they locked me in a closet" he breaks down. I'm dizzy. Jo is gone? She's been kidnapped. Words fumble from my mouth but I don't even know what I'm saying.