.03

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭."
- -

- For the people from the capital you need to look desirable you need to look out of reach, but always with your district's theme, Sage didn't want to be a fish that year, she didn't want to be a mermaid or even a pirate, she wanted to glow with her natural beauty, just like some of the capitol ladies that she saw when she arrived.

Sage always thought that you didn't need extravagant or colorful clothes to out-stand and she is what she wanted to do that year and having a really good relationship with her stylist Laine provided her some sort of freedom when it came to her clothing parades.

"It's not enough. you need to show more skin" Tiara her hairstyles exclaimed.

"Ti, I don't" Sage kindly said. "I look beautiful, you should be proud." She continued with a genuine smile.

"You are right my girl" tiara said while a few tears roll down her pale face. "Do you want something extravagant in your hair?" She asked softly.

"No, something simple pleases" Sage kindly replied while they put some blush in her Yam freckle face.

Sage looked beautiful with a champagne satin short dress with pearls on the straps, with some matching shell gold earrings with a matching necklace, she also has a shell bracelet on her upper arm and with some gold rings on most of her thin fingers, for the hair, they decided to go simple leaving her long brunette hair down with hair pice that contains shells, pearls, and golden details, she also wore natural makeup with mascara that made her oceanic eyes shine.

"You will be the most gorgeous tribute Panem will ever have," Laine said with a proud smile. "Make them pay for its sunshine."

- Katniss had just arrived at the capitol arena where their chariots were waiting for their tributes, she was mad, she didn't have the words to express how she was feeling, looking up to find a cheering crowd, why do they like to watch a bunch of people murders each other, it was no fun.

Maybe if they felt what it's like they maybe understand how hard is to be in the games but more traumatic to experience the post games, arriving at your district with all looking the same but you know it's not.

"How did we get here, huh?" The brown-haired hair spoke softly to the horse in front of her.

"Katniss" the golden boy spoke earning her attention making her turn around and roll her eyes.

"Hello, Finnick." She spoke harshly.

"Do you want a sugar cube?" He asked while showing a sugar cube on his fingers.

"I mean it's supposed to be for the horses but...I mean who cares about them, right? They got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I, well if we see something sweet you better grab it." He states with a smirk on his face.

"No, thanks. But I would love to borrow that outfit someday." The girl on fire joked while looking him up and down with a horrendous face.

"You look pretty terrifying in that get-up. What happened to the pretty little girl dresses?" He joked again but now being him the one looking her up and down with a smile.

"I outgrew them." She spoke again wanting to stop that conversation the faster she could.

"You certainly did." He replied nodding his head with a smugly smile."Shame about this Quell thing. Now you, you could've made out like a bandit in the Capitol; jewels, money, anything you wanted."

"Well, I don't like jewels and I have more money than I need, so. What did you do with all your wealth anyway?" She wanted to rip his head right there at that same moment, where are Peeta and Haymitch she thought.

"I haven't dealt with anything as common as money in years." He states stepping closer to her, more close than she would want to.

"Well, then how do people pay for your and your girl's pleasure of company? She asked with a harsh look on her face.

"With secrets. What about you, girl on fire? Any secrets worth my time?" The fish boy asked murmuring in her ear making her wanna through herself from the window.

"I'm an open book. Everybody always seems to know my secrets before I know them myself." Katniss replied with a little and bored smirk on her face.

"Unfortunately I think that's true." He remarked with a sarcastic tone noticing that the girl in front of him didn't pay too much attention because she was looking at Peeta talking and walking with pirate ."I'm sorry you had to cancel your wedding. I know how devastating that must be for you." And with that, he pops a sugar cube to his mouth and smiles at her smugly.

"Fish boy looks like they want to traumatize us more than needed" Sage jokes while putting herself next to him.

"Sage" what's the only thing that came out of his mouth, he took a moment to analyze her, she looked beautiful stunning. He already saw her in her best and worst but still, she looked beautiful in his eyes.

"Katniss" sage said with a kind smile while she put her hand infringe on her so she can reach it. "Sage Abernathy to your service."

"There you are all one" Haymitch Abernathy spoke with a bright smile on his face.

"Dad" she replied with a huge grin on her face and walking towards his father embracing each other's arms.

"You look beautiful, just like your mother" he whispered. "I love you"

"I do too" pirate replied with a truthful smile.

"Tributes mount up. Tributes mount up."

"That's our call, see you at training" sage spoke while holding Finnick's hand and taking him to their chariot.

"What did he want?" Peeta asked once the district 4 tributes were away.

"To know all my secrets." The girl on fire replied while stepping up the chariot.

"He'll have to get in line." Peeta joked earning a smile on both faces. "Haymitch was right"

"About what," she asked confused.

"Pirate it's genuine, too kind, but there's this look in her eyes.." he said without the last word leaving his mouth.

"Like what," she asked while turning to look at him.

".. lust for bloodshed " he simply replied.

And with that, the chariots started...

Katniss needs allies, maybe she could trust pirate, at the end of the day it's her mentor/friend daughter.