0.8

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧?."
- -

- "Okay, Finnick?" Cressida asked while preparing to film his propo.

"Yeah. Yeah." He sighed anxiously.

"Go in the center there. Those rocks. Castor, to left. Pollux, you're with me. So we'll go straight to camera. Okay? Finnick?" Cressida instructed.

"Yeah." He simply said ready to tell the truth.

"Take your time. Just remember to keep talking and don't stop." She commanded while the golden boy looked directly to the camera.

"This is Finnick Odair." He started while
Katniss and Haymitch enter the meeting room where Finnick's video was being played.

"Winner of the 65th Hunger Games. And I'm coming to you from District 13, alive and well. We've survived an assault from the Capitol, but I'm not here to give you recent news." He continued.

"Why is Finnick doing a propo?" Katniss asked confused.

"It's a lot more than that." Haymitch spoke.

"Beetee's commandeered the system." President coin informed her.

"Now that they're down to generator power there's a more limited range of frequencies available to them. And I'm filling them all up with Finnick." Beetee comfirmed while starting to press some buttons.

"Not many will see it, but whoever does will think it's another propo." Plutarch pointed out.

"What they don't know is this broadcast is jamming their entire system with noise. Early defense warning, internal communications, everything. As long as the broadcast goes through, our team should be able to get in and out undetected." Beetee informed while the girl on fire watched Finnick's video.

"The truth, not the myths about a life of luxury. Not the lie about glory for your homeland. You can survive the arena. The moment you leave, you're a slave." Finnick commented at the same time Boggs, Gale and two others were in the aircraft headed to The Capitol in an air as Finnick's video message continue.

"President Snow used to sell me, or my body, at least. I wasn't the only one. If a Victor is considered desirable, the President gives them as a reward or allows people to buy them. If you refuse, then he kills someone you love." Finnick said with a sad tone knowing he did it to protect Sage.

"Mockingjay One, you are twenty seconds from perimeter defense." The system operator informed.

Ten seconds.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two

One.