5

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.."
- -

- Sage was mad, she was furious. Why did finnick break his promise of staying with their child. If they didn't survived he was going to be alone. And that's what scared Sage the most.

"Gather around" Boggs said to the squad making everyone made there way towards him but before Sage could reach boggs she was grabbed by the arm.

"Are you mad?" Finnick whispered while passing a hand through his hair.

"We'll talk later" she murmured harshly, taking her arm off his hand and placing herself next to Katniss.

"Squad four five one, your my squad" Boggs commanded "lieutenant Jackson is my second in command. Each one of you is elite in some form of combat but we are non-combat unit, so we'll be following days behind the front-lines troops" he started making sage confused.

"You're to be the onscreen faces of the invasion" Cressida informed. "The star squad" she continued. "It's been decided that you're most effective when seen by the massed"

"So we're not gonna fight?" Sage asked annoyed.

"You'll do whatever your order to do, soldier. It's not your job to ask questions" Boggs commanded.

"Yes sir" she said softly while looking at finnick that was placed next to her.

"Our instructions are to shoot propaganda footage on the battle-scarred streets of the capitol. Your handpicked to intimidate their forces and inspire surrenders. Even though we'll be working in abandoned streets mikes behind the front lines, I guarantee you, where they put us it will not be safe. This is war zone. It's likely that we'll encounter both active pods and peacekeepers, your consider high-value targets to the Capitol. In the event of capture, you'll be given a night lock pill" he said while handing everyone a little pill that could kill you. " I've already brief you on the pods, I remind you they are on every block. Our unit has been given a holo a database that contains a detailed map of the capitol.." and with that Boggs put the Holo on the table and a huge map was seen, Sage new all about the capitol the streets, the subway, everything she even used some secret passageway to get away from the capitol but no one knew that. "... and a list of every own pod, this pods can trigger anything from bombs to traps to mutts, we cannot move without this device. There's no guarantee that our database is complete. There could be new pods that we're not aware of because we don't want the gamemakers to know we have this intel, it has a self destruction on it, you flip the switch and say 'nigtlock' three times and it blow itself and anything within a 10-foot radius. Stay with our unit, even with the Holo it is likely that new pods have been set, whatever they contain, they are meant to kill you." He state.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 76th hunger games" Finnick said smoothly toward His fiancée and Katniss, a small tear rolling dow sage's face.

- "What were you thinking? Huh?" Sage spat angrily at the back of the line. The star unit was walking into the capitol but finnick and sage stayed at the back while discussing why finnick decided to come.

"Pearl.." he started.

"Don't Pearl me Finnick, what were you thinking?" She said harshly while looking at him. "We had an agreement and you broke it, what happens when caspian looses both of his parents, huh?"