.10

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥."
- -

"The careers are still out there. We should stick with these guys till midnight, and if we hear a cannon, we go." Peeta said while katniss looked at beetee and Johanna sitting together talking a little far away from them before turning back at Peeta and nodding.

Meanwhile Finnick still by the water was thinking, where was she? Was all he could think about.

"Are you okay?" Johanna mason said while sitting next to him.

"No" he said simply. "I need to find her, she is all I got" he said sadly.

"She is strong, she can handle herself" the tough Johanna spoke knowing indeed her she was extremely preoccupied.

"Let's be real, she isn't here" Finnick sighed. "Is she?"

"Let's wait till the down tributes appear, alright" she motives him being quiet for a little.

"She.. she told me she wanted to have a family. If it weren't for the games we could be trying you know?" He said while tears roll down his face. " I was going to asked her to marry me, but I didn't have the chances I didn't say goodbye to her."

He was devastated. He was only hopping she was still running in the jungle. But deep down he knew she was not coming. She was taking to long. She was gone. The scream he heard that morning it was hers, he was 99% it was, It was like she just disappeared.

"I'm still alive for you, love" he whispered to himself not knowing that Johanna have heard making a tear make her way down her cheek so she decided to leave finnick alone.

"Alright, lovebirds!" Johanna shouted toward Katniss and Peeta that we're talking and they sharing a kiss.

In the jungle as the group was setting up Beetee's plan into motion but suddenly the screen begins to show the recently deceased tributes not knowing that a certain brown haired girl was there, Finally confirming there suspects.

First it was;

Gloss from one

Cashmere from one

Wiress from three

And then the world stopped for Johanna and Finnick.

On the top of the dome was Sage's face with a kind smile on her face looking forward.

Sage from four.

"No. No. It can be happening" finnick said while falling to the soft sand. "She is really gone."

At the same time a breaking yell left johanna's mouth.

The other three were in shocked, Katniss was thinking how haymitch must be feeling, while he watch her two allies colapse at the sudden news it was a horrible sight to see.

"I'm truly sorry" the girl in fire spoke softly.

After the capitol anthem stop Finnick had found new feeling while Johanna had mix feeling both with red puffy eyes, waiting for beetee to continue their plan making the group walk toward the tree.