Great to see ya again

So the team was walking almost out of Shalour City when someone with a big blonde pony tail was skating nearby, with a familiar looking blue Pokemon running alongside her.

Ash: Hey guys. Doesn't she seem very familiar?

Clemont: She really does...

Bonnie: Hey didn't we take a picture with us and her in it?

Serena: Yeah! We did! *takes out that picture*

Every leans in to look.

Clemont: So that girl must have been one of our friend.

Serena was looking at the photo remembering that she leaned in closer with Ash. She was blushing and smiling looking at the picture while no one was looking.

Ash: Wait a minute... Shalour City... Wasn't there a gym?

Bonnie: Oh yeah! And a girl with fighting type Pokemon.

Clemont: That's it! Shalour City has a gym that specializes in fighting Pokemon. That gym leader is Korrina!

Ash: Oh yeah! Korrina!

Bonnie: Hey! Korrina!

Korrina looks and sees the gang together again after 6 years. Her face lights up and she comes skating in with Lucario by her side.

Korrina: Ash! Serena! You guys! I can't believe it's you guys even after 6 years!

Bonnie: I know right?! I'm not longer the little shortie anymore! I'm just as a teen like everyone else is!

Clemont: *sigh* Your not even thirteen and we are almost young adults...

Bonnie: Oh yeah?! Your just jealous of my youth!

Korrina: *laughing* Aww man! You guys never argued that much before!

Clemont: It's hard accepting that she's older now and that she'll be 13 next year.

Bonnie: Yeah! I'm gonna be old like Clemont!

Clemont: *sigh*

Korrina: *laughing* Oh goodness sake you two.

Ash: It's great getting to see you again Korrina!

Korrina: *laughing* It's good to see you again too! Still, it's been 6 years since you got that badge! Remember?

Ash: Of course I do! *laughing*

Korrina: And Pikachu never changed, did it? *smiling at Pikachu*

Ash: Nope! Pikachu likes being Pikachu!

Pikachu: Chu, Pika!

Korrina: Is it you, or did I shrink? I'm on my skates right now and your taller than me Ash!

Ash:*scratching the back of his head* No.. I got really tall while I was gone. *chuckling*

Serena didn't notice until Korrina pointed it out. Ash really was tall. Towering over her! It was really weird, but somehow attractive at the same time. Serena did her best keeping her composure.

Korrina notices Serena.

Korrina:*in amazement* Oh my goodness! Serena! It's you! Your the Kalos Queen now! I can't believe you can do so much in 6 years!

Serena: Thank you so much!

Korrina: It's such a honor! I can't believe that you had so much potential in you!

Serena: Aww. Your gonna make me blush!

Korrina: *laughing* Well me and Lucario have to head back to the gym. I hope we'll see you guys again soon!

Ash: Take care Korrina!

Clemont: See you soon!

Bonnie: Bye bye for now!

Korrina: Bye guys! *to Lucario* C'mon Lucario. Let's go.

Lucario: Car car.

The two skate off and get going.

Ash: C'mon team let's go.

All: Right!

And so they continue to Lumiose City.

Korrina: *thinking* All this time, and she still didn't confess to Ash... Oh Serena...