Crushing.

Morning time Serena found herself on the bed, and she well knew Ash picked her up and put her in the bed. She blushes for awhile but then it turned to sadness. She has to go on that tour. Serena was thinking about something but then Ash was knocking on her door again.

Serena: Come in.

Ash: Morning Serena! Breakfast is ready!

Serena: Ok thanks.

Ash didn't know why but just talking and looking at her became a bit of a challenge. Suddenly he was shy around her and didn't know why! Usually he didn't make a deal out of it because he's her friend but now it was weird! And he noticed something pound in his chest! (He didn't even know anything was in his chest)

Serena: *notices Ash is blankly staring at her* Hey are you okay?

Ash: Umm yeah! Of course I am!

Ash was finding it harder and harder to talk to her. He just left the room.

Serena: Wow, that's just awkward...

Ash: * sitting at a table with Clemont and Bonnie * Hey guys.

Bonnie & Clemont: Morning!

Pikachu and Dedenne also greeted Ash.

Ash: Hey guys I have a question.

Clemont: Sure ask us anything!

Ash: I kinda felt something towards Serena. Something I'm not familiar with. I don't know why by I think my hearts gonna explode out my chest. She seems so....

Bonnie: Cute? Beautiful? Attractive?

Ash: Huh? What do those words mean?!

Clemont: Ash, welcome to the territory of love.

Ash: Love? You mean like I love my mom or something? Of course I do she's my mom!

Clemont: *sigh* No Ash... As in love when people date and get married and get kids and stuff.

Ash: *confused*

Bonnie: Yeah! You and Serena are getting married! Right?!

Clemont: Bonnie!!

Ash: *blushing like lava* WHAT?!

Bonnie: Perhaps I said too much...

Clemont: You think?!

Ash: I don't think I'm getting what do you call this,... Married business.
I just wanted to know why it suddenly got harder to talk to Serena.

Clemont: Ash open your eyes! It's time you grow up and stop being so oblivious! It's time you learn your never going to stay young forever. Your gonna need a person to be with forever with.

Bonnie: Yeah! Like what I do to Clemont!

Clemont: *ignoring Bonnie* Ash, what your feeling is love. You like Serena. Not as a friend though, you want to be with her.

Ash: ...

Bonnie: Date her already!

Ash: Date?

Clemont: *angrily* Bonnie stop!

Bonnie: *ignoring Clemont* A date is when you sit and eat with the person you love or do other things that bring you closer together! And then you get married!

Ash: Married?

Clemont: We have lots of explaining to do...

So Clemont and Bonnie explain led this whole love scenarios and stuff till he got it and realized he had a crush on Serena and that she was pretty. It was hard to cope with but he had to deal with the fact he likes her.
Ash didn't know why but he had the urge to kiss her so much but felt like if he did, their friendship would get torn apart... He kept this whole thing a secret from Serena and begged those to to not tell her.
Meanwhile, they were on a route and they were crossing a bridge. Just as they were crossing, it broke when Serena walked on it and she started going downstream.

Ash: Serena!!! *jumps on the river after her*

Ash caught up to her

Ash: Serena? Are you ok?

Serena: *cough cough* Sort of...

Ash went and found a tree trunk floating. He carried Serena on and got himself on too.

Ash: Are you ok?

Serena: Yeah. I guess so.

Ash: Ok.

The stream stopped moving fast and turned slower. They knew they had to get out, but how?