Restarting

The next day, they tower was being cleaned up, and rebuilt again.

Clemont: Man... It's gonna take awhile for my gym to rebuild again... But I heard it was going to be bigger and better!

Bonnie: Big bro! Didn't you hear? 5 worldwide famous investors are building you gym back!

Clemont: WHAT?! AND IM MISSING ALL OF THIS?! I COULD HELP THEM! Or at least learn how to make cool things!

Bonnie: Yeah! And make the whole gym blow up and get rebuilt again?! I don't think so.

They were all laughing but Clemont was still bolting inside the gym to see these people. He ran so fast.

Ash: Well that's the first...

Bonnie: That's my bro for you... I think I'm gonna go in with him... Maybe we'll catch you guys around maybe later okay? Bye bye for now!
*leaves*

Ash: Guess they're busy.... Now what do we do... Oh yeah! Serena, why'd you resign?

Serena: I'll explain with this...

Serena grabs onto Ash and leans in and kisses him. Ash was not expecting that to happen. He was just frozen. Then he just fell and collapsed.
All he could hear is his name being called faintly as if it was from a distance...

Ash... As-... A-.... ....

He got knocked out. From a kiss of the love of his life. Since he was so little... He fainted. Why? He thought as he was sleeping. He wouldn't have ever do that to Serena. He knows he likes Serena and now it's crystal clear she likes him.

Serena was now shocked. She thought she was ready for this. Maybe he wasn't ready for this she thought... Now she made him collapse and it was her fault. All she could do is call the ambulance and sit there and cry... It was so frustrating. The ambulance came and Serena went bolting off. Clemont and Bonnie saw her go and they went after her but she was too fast. They given up.

Serena: I knew it was a bad idea... Why did i do this?... *crying* That's a mistake I can't take back... *sob*

Clemont and Bonnie went looking again and they were successful.

Clemont: Serena! What's the matter?!

Bonnie: Your never sad!

Dedenne: Ne Ne Ne....

Serena explained what happened. They were shocked...

Clemont: I see... Serena, why did you quit being the Kalos Queen?

Serena: *sadly* I wanted to be back with Ash again...

Bonnie: Destiny bought you guys back together again!

Clemont: You can't just give up like that! You gave up your huge title of Kalos Queen for Ash!

Bonnie: Maybe he fainted because you know him! He's so oblivious!

Clemont: Ash is a very nice guy. He would never do such thing on purpose. Maybe he whit frightened a bit. He was never that exposed to romance remember?

Serena: Yeah I guess your right...

Clemont: I think what's best is if you go see him at the hospital and tell him how you feel. I think he may feel the same way but just never expressed that...

Bonnie: You can count on us to cheer you up again!

Serena: Thanks guys! I'll go speak to him.