Starry Skies

Clemont and Bonnie were just speechless because what Serena said was true. She has to go back on that tour bus to go back on that performance tour. She may not get another chance to see them again... Then Bonnie had a idea!

Bonnie: Hey Clemont!

Clemont: Yeah?

Bonnie: I have a idea! What if instead of Serena making hints to Ash, why don't we all try?

Serena: I don't know... He is so oblivious... I didn't think even after 5 years he'd still be so clueless...

Clemont: What other choice do we have? All we can do at this point is try...

Serena: I guess your right...

Bonnie: Ok! So if Ash is around, we have to give compliments to you and make you seem attractive!

Clemont: Wow Bonnie! You actually have a great idea!

Bonnie: Thanks!

**Footsteps**

Bonnie: Oh! That might be Ash! Don't worry Serena count on us!

The two bolted out of the room before Ash could see that they were really in Serena's room.

Ash: Hey guys! Are you guys ok? You were both in each bathroom for a long time.

Clemont: *nervously and sweaty* Yeah! Everything is fine!

Bonnie: * sweaty and nervously* Yup we didn't do anything but go to the bathroom! *fake grinning*

Clemont: Wow! Would you look at the time! Time flies when your uncons- I mean... Goodnight Ash! C'mon Bonnie! Time for bed!

Bonnie: But it's only...

Clemont: *angrily glaring*

Bonnie:*catching on* Oh yeah daddy wanted me to go to bed at this new time! Bye Ash!

Both went bolting to the door and slammed it in Ash's face.

Ash: Man was that awkward... Guess I'll go see Serena.

He didn't know why but his heart was pounding a bit more when he said that.

Ash: *knocking* Serena! Are you still up?

Serena: *nervously* Yeah! C'mon in...

Ash: Hi. Is it me or are they acting strange?

Serena: Strange? No! Nothing strange!

Ash: I guess so...

There was a long pause between them. Both were immensely staring at eachother. Serena was admiring his body figure ( Since he was older and seemed a tiny bit more muscular than 6 years ago. ) Ash was staring at her because she was staring at her. Pikachu was even getting bored and it just left.
Serena snapped out of it.

Serena: Ah! I'm so sorry! I was just kinda tired... Maybe I should just go outside and go stare at stars or something.

Ash: Oh ok I was gonna actually go hang there if you were sleeping. Wanna go together?

Serena: *thinking* Together? Alone? I don't think I can deny this.

She hasn't had much alone time with Ash.

Ash: Great! Let's go!

While they were walking outside, Serena was at least trying to reach in to hold his hand, but that was nearly impossible... No matter how hard she tried, she found her hand back at the beginning which was her hand next to her side...

Ash: So, how have your performances been going?

Serena: Great. Just great.

Ash: Cool.

Serena was feeling sleepy. She had a feeling this was gonna happen. The same thing that happened 6 years ago was going to happen again.
She had fallen asleep on Ash's shoulder. Ash gazed at the stars and then realized she fell asleep on him. He didn't know why but he had this feeling. It was so indescribable. Little did he know it was love. Ash Ketchum finally had a crush on someone back. Even though he had no idea what either of those words crush and love were (besides from crushing things by smashing them and loving his mom) he had no idea what they meant.
Anyway, he stared at Serena for a while, she looked... Different while she's was asleep like appealing. He didn't know why his face started getting hot. This was his first blushing. He just thought it was hot outside. Well it was Summer. So he picked up Serena with his semi- muscular self and put her on her bed and took one last glimpse of her and that was it.
Ash Ketchum has a crush on Serena.