Lil' Dude

Katsuki Bakugou

Bakugou sighed looking out the window of his carriage as it winded down the dusty road, towards a certain god forsaken kingdom. At the thought of Koning, Bakugou stiffened and sat up with anger.

Bakugou's anger shown across his face as he thought back to the peace treaty he had been studying only hours before. "God damn peaceful fuckers forcing us into a peace treaty, thinking they can do anything they want without consequences," he thought reaching into the beat-up messenger bag beside him, "They think they're so safe with their stupid demands, but little do they know they got another thing coming."

After searching his bag for sometime, he finally pulled out a glass jar containing a small butterfly currently clinging to a small stick. The jar itself was delicately labeled 'Spy Butterfly' in small cursive hand writing.

"Had to steal this thing from the armory, but it's worth it to get those shitty idiots out of power," Bakugou thought cautiously opening the jar.

Almost immediately after the jar was opened the butterfly fluttered out of its container, and positioned itself on the on the small window next to the prince.

"Oh you little fucker, get back here!" Bakugou exclaimed fumbling with his things as he reached for the black and orange specimen. As he was leaning at the edge of his seat frantically trying to catch it, the cart came to a sudden jolt causing the young prince to fall forward into the carriage's wooden flooring. The butterfly decided this was the perfect time to land on said prince's now disheveled crown.

"Ow!" The Prince exclaimed. Straightening himself back into his seat, butterfly still settled atop his crown, and leaned out the side window. "Hey, you stupid or something? We have places to be, why are we stopped?" Bakugou hollered in the direction of his driver, some bitch he couldn't remember the name of.

"I'm sorry your highness there's just a couple of squirrels in the way, and the horses almost trampled them," replied the driver.

Bakugou glared at the driver as he pulled his head back into the carriage. "Why not just fucking run over the dumbass animals. It's their fault if they get in our way!" He thought as he felt the carriage continue down the road, "We shouldn't have to change our ways for a bunch of weaklings. No, we should just smash those weaklings before they have the chance to ruin our hundreds years of merciless takeovers, and trick us into signing a shitty peace treaty!" He thought ripping the butterfly from his crown.

Bakugou looked down at the creature with hatred plastered into his eyes, clearly still thinking about the squirrels and their peace treaties. "Alright, time for you to do your job," He said beginning to run his index finger across the butterflies wings. From his contact with the butterfly sprouts small vein like markings glowing with orange, magical energy. This energy soon starts to spread all across the butterflies body; until suddenly, Bakugou finds himself seeing what the butterfly see's. Eyes glowing orange with magical energy, Bakugou watches as the butterfly flutters out the window of his carriage and heads towards the main city of Koning.

After flying over deep forest and past many merchants, Bakugou finally saw it, Koning castle. In front of the castle stood a village bustling with excitement for the visitors soon to arrive in their square. Bakugou noticed that the towns people seemed to be preparing some sort of festival with the avid amount of decorations littering every inch of the city. However this was not the only thing that caught Bakugou's eye, as he had realized a most remarkable as he looked upon the citizens of this town. They weren't human.