The Dumbasses

Katsuki Bakugou

"What is wrong with these people!" Katsuki thought.

He had just been walking down the hallway and everything had been normal. The shitty haired idiot had been yapping on about random things, and then all of a sudden this crew of dumbasses appeared.

The first red flag was how the yellow haired idiot had hugged Shitty Hair. Let me re-phrase that for you're peasant brain.

How a SERVANT BOY hugged A PRINCE. It was so informal. So friendly. So casual. So wrong. A servant should look to his future leader with respect and fear, not casualty. At least that was what Bakugou had been taught. And obviously his teachings couldn't be incorrect, so this new thing must be the problem.

Then the stupid fucking pink thing touched his hair. Touched his hair! Touched the prince's hair as if it were a common greeting! It was disgusting to Bakugou how casual everyone had been about it. They even sided with the pink thing! Fucking idiots...

Bakugou mumbled under his breathe for a while before snapping back into reality.

"So Kirishima how is your sister-in-law doing? I heard she almost had a panic attack after all the guests from the wedding left." The pink one had said this, the idiots seemed to have moved on in conversation. As if meeting royalty from far off kingdoms was a casual occurrence! Bakugou grumbled in annoyance (only Kirishima and Jiro noticed and neither one wanted to mess with his temper.)

Kirishima laughed nervously before responding scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, she's been doing much better though! Her and Gamu have been working with Teshima's parents to form a more uniform kingdom,"

"Sounds like a pretty boring way to spend your honeymoon if you ask me!" Kaminari quipped, immediately being shot down by a death glare from earplugs.

"It's important to get political matters out of the way after a royal wedding, you know that Kaminari," she said.

"Ugh why are they talking so much?! About some dumb wedding too!"

"Oh and speaking of politics! Kirishima you need to get ready for tha-," Before Mina could finish her sentence Bakugou decided he'd had enough.

"Look I don't know where the fuck I'm supposed to be right now, but I sure as hell am not going to listen to some lower class weaklings jabber on about dumbass topics." This set off silence in the group as everyone shut up for a moment. Bakugou had thought he had finally gotten these assholes to listen to him, when he realized Mina's hand barreling towards him. Mina slapped Bakugou hard across his left cheek, hard enough to leave a bruise mark on his face.

Clearly, you do not interrupt a lady in waiting. Especially not a lady like Mina.

"Now you look here MISTER! You might think your all high and mighty cause your daddy has an absurd amount of money that you probably use to get girls or some bullshit, BUT  YOUR IN ANOTHER'S HOME! So show some decent respect when talking to people!" The pink looked about ready to pop a blood vessel as she scolded this frazzled prince.

You see no person had ever hit prince Bakugou. His mother was the only exception to this but she was no servant. This pink monster was a servant though, a full fledged worker of the crown, and she had slapped a prince! She had slapped a WARRIOR prince at that! Bakugou was expecting someone to rush to pull her to the dungeons, have her beheaded, something, but that's when he realized. No one was doing anything to stop her. No in fact it seemed as if they were agreeing with her anger. They all looked at him with disdain or sympathy towards Mina.

"Broken kingdom..."

Once the pink bitch finally calmed down Kirishima piped in, "Ehem well let's continue with the tour I guess....?" He looked unsure and in need of an escape goat.

"Are you kidding m-," Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's hand and dragged him away back to the door. Kirishima was clearly mad at Bakugou as well.

When they finally left that god forsaken room Kirishima shut the door and glared at Bakugou.

"What was that?" Kirishima asked crossing his arms.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THAT BITCH HIT ME!"

"You deserved it," Kirishima said flatly.

"Touché,"

"What-," Bakugou started, "-the fuck," he finished.

"Dude you need to calm down. You seriously hurt Mina's feelings!" Kirishima didn't stop to stare at Bakugou's dumbfounded expression, and he began to walk off.

"But. She's a servant!" Bakugou reasoned, trying to wrap his tiny bigoted brain around the idea of treating people with any amount of decency.

"She is my lady in waiting. You will treat her with the same respect you'd treat me or anyone else. That's an order," Bakugou growled under his breath. He hated it when royals bossed him around, but he was a guest and this boy was (under these circumstances) his superior.

"I can't wait to kill this. This." In trying to find something to insult about Kirishima he simply blushes. "Idiot."

"Fine," Bakugou growled through his teeth.

"Good!" Kirishima smiles widely with a smile so bright it practically blinded Bakugou into submission. "Let's get on with the tour!"

The rest of the tour was boring as hell. He met a bunch of extras that couldn't compare to him. He found out where the king and queen slept which was good to know, but other than that it was a complete waste of his time. Shitty hair was lucky this wasn't Younvic. In Younvic Bakugou could simply beat up anyone who wasn't to his liking. God he missed Younvic. Not cause he was homesick or anything no never. He just wanted to beat all these people up. Yeah that was it!

Bakugou met a couple of other people that he didn't care about. Kirishima's younger sister Taki? Tezi? Something like that. Bakugo tried his best to ignore her since he had interacted with her that morning as a butterfly. She seemed like a brat anyways.

Finally, after listening to Shitty hair's rambling forever they reached Bakugou's bedroom.

"Okay so here's where you'll be staying! It's in the North tower I live at the top of this tower, so if you need anything I'll be up the stairs!" Kirishima said excitedly. They were walking down a damp twirling staircase made of grey brick, and dim torches dotted the staircase. Bakugou liked it. It reminded him of the dark and coldness of his castle.

When they finally reached the bottom a wooden door sat looking pristinely cleaned and old. Kirishima opened the door and held it open for Bakugou to walk past him.

It was a large room similar to the size of the prince's bedroom. It was a large and circular, with  several torches framing the walls. The left wall had a desk with freshly laid out flowers and a brand new bookcase full of books. On the right wall had several more bookcases, several weapons and traditional Younian religious totems. The back wall had a large Younvic banner framed by two Younvic battle axes along with a closet. At the center of the room sat a large canopy bed which appeared to be made with Younian mattress and bedding materials. At the bedside table sat a small candle and about six generations worth of engraved Younian initials.

Bakugou stared at the Younian banner with a sense of endearment. They didn't have to do any of this. They didn't have to make this feel like home, but they did. Bakugou sat on the bed and looked at the initials etched into the side table, and he smiled when he found his mom's initials.

"So I'm gonna go to my room now!" That snapped Bakugou back into reality.

"I don't care shitty hair! Get the hell out of here!" He responded quickly standing up. Kirishima giggled,

"Bye spiky!" He ran out before Bakugou could murder him.

"What an idiot." Bakugou leaned over the bedside table and began scratching his name into the center of the table with his carvers knife.

The generational tradition has begun.

A/N: If you have questions just comment what you want clarified or need explained.

Sorry for not updating this for over year. But I'm back!