Warnings/teaser

Hate comments will be removed and whoever wrote them will be removed.

There will be already chosen outfits and makeup shown in this book. If that's something you don't like, then don't read.

But if you continue to read, and you wanna complain about the makeup and outfits, I will just simply block you. I can't make everyone happy about the outfits I choose so don't complain about them. This is all fake so just imagine something else and don't complain.

Smut will be in here
Some suggestive stuff will also be in here.
All characters are aged up
If this goes by super fast then I'm sorry I don't wanna write a lot of chapters.
Once vampires hit a certain age, the sun doesn't bother them.

Hope y'all enjoy. Here's the teaser:

Kirishima, Bakugo, and y/n rented out an apartment together since all 3 of them have been inseparable since they met each other at UA.

Bakugo knows that Kirishima is a vampire. He also knows about his crush on y/n.

Kirishima is worried that he won't be able to control himself around her for much longer, as by the time he turns 19, he has to bite someone he loves or he won't be able to feel love ever.

But will he be able to make you fall in love with him before his 19 birthday?

Love bite coming soon...